PDA

View Full Version : Kodi 16.2 with DLL fix?

akenis
02-29-2016, 05:11 PM
From the other thread on using built in stalker client on android:

Q. When I install on my android I get a Cannot load DLL error.
A1. Follow the download links on **********. You will see a modified Kodi apk that has pvr.stalker.nfps preinstalled and does not have the dll error issue. Uninstall your current version of Kodi then install this one.

I saw the .apk file the other day, but now it's gone. Should I just use a stock Kodi 16.2? Really want to get stalker.npfs working on android FTV. I was able to use built in stalker client on 15.2, but I never got guide. Ready for fresh install.

What about a Clarvoyant instal? Does that include a working stalker.npfs for android on FTV?

akenis
02-29-2016, 05:12 PM
Maybe 16.3 RC includes the DLL fix?

psycon
02-29-2016, 05:20 PM
sorry, i remeved the dll fix for now. seems to be not working.. you have to use built in stalker

akenis
02-29-2016, 07:03 PM
sorry, i remeved the dll fix for now. seems to be not working.. you have to use built in stalker

Yeah, Got Kodi 16 on now, and stalker.npfs gets dll error, and won't stay enabled. Guess I'll go with a fresh start and use built in client. I had it working on 15.2, but wasn't able to get a guide with XMLTV only selected. Will try again...

Another option: would I run into the same problems with a clean Clairvoyance build, on Kodi 16, on FTV? Or is there something in the build that fixes the error?

not ure, you can try.. the build installs it to.. it works on my fire tv