PDA

View Full Version : What box to get

two-dogs
03-10-2015, 01:39 AM
....Hey guys I"m thinking about getting started with IPTV and want to know what is the best box to get. I was told to get the Mag254/255 by a friend of mine but wanted some info from some of you guys that are already using IPTV..............thanks........two-dogs ...... PS please direct me to the proper thread to discuss this issue to optimize chances of getting a good reply...

BIO
03-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Your main choices are mag 25x or avov.

Mag 254 is made to only do iptv and does it well. It is linux but after it's setup it's kinda like sitting in front of a cable box

Avov is android with their own emulator to do iptv. It works well and offers limited apps through their app market similar to xbmc/kodi. It's more like sitting in front of a roku.

Edit, what's wrong with this thread?
There is some for reading in both the mag and avov sections.

Marley
03-10-2015, 02:26 AM
wow i like both flip coin

Hangin1
03-10-2015, 02:34 AM
I just got a AVOV online TV box today and it is currently working great with the free trial of the IPTV service but if you are looking to do kodi/xmbc you might want to look at other choices. If do decide to get you an avov tv box be sure and use the site supporter justandroidtv because they offer great pricing and awesome customer service! Good luck in your quest to find the right iptv box.

K00lKatT
03-10-2015, 03:49 AM
just a thought...why not have both and enjoy what both worlds have to offer..just sayin

two-dogs
04-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Thanks guys I don't know why I didn't get your responses in my email I will have to check my setting, still using in tutu for now. I heard that IKS is on the way out, only thing that is holding me back is no HD for now. Does anybody know if IPTV will support hd and is it coming soon............thanks............two-dogs

K00lKatT
04-05-2015, 10:44 PM
HD requires massive amounts of bandwidth and good upload speed to stream..this service while in test is free to anyone..when the cash flow starts I'm sure there will be HD as stated earlier..I have absolutely no doubt of our providers intent..JMO, thks

alfawolf
04-12-2015, 02:28 AM
Do you know if kodi wil put mag tv in apps for my tronsmart. I'm still looking at getting a mag.

Lowteck
04-12-2015, 09:25 PM
I have both the AVOV TVonline and the Mag254. This is the question that needs to be addressed between the two. Do you want live IPTV or do you want movies. The avov is great for movies and lacks a little on the live IPTV. The Mag is great for the live IPTV but is limited to what NFPS or Rocket want to offer for movies. The avov offers Netflix, hulu plus, 1channel.ch, icefilms, Discovery, and several other options. The AVOV VIOX 1 even offers more options. There are several other IPTV players available and I am checking on a couple others that the site sponsor offers, just not ready to spend any more money at this time. If any of you have a different box, please compare for all of us.

lopeztiti
04-12-2015, 11:41 PM
plus AVOV VIOX 1 is wire less off the box :)