PDA

View Full Version : M8s tv box no space

Kimpanasky
02-28-2016, 03:28 PM
Ok i have this and i have a problem, the space is got ful miscellaneous is taking up 4.78 gb space of my 5 gb how do i get rid of this?

georgec
02-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Ok i have this and i have a problem, the space is got ful miscellaneous is taking up 4.78 gb space of my 5 gb how do i get rid of this?

Depends how bad it's got & what's taking up the space.

I suspect you're caching on Kodi watching movies & you've filled it.

Go into apps & see what's taking the space up.
If it's Kodi then make a backup (important) then clear data (all) & do a Kodi restore.

Roach46
02-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Go into android settings, kodi,, and clear cache, also go to the play store and download clean sweep, , also mucky ducks maintenance tool works good also, in there you want to delete cache and purge packages, no need to reinstall kodi

Kimpanasky
02-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Go into android settings, kodi,, and clear cache, also go to the play store and download clean sweep, , also mucky ducks maintenance tool works good also, in there you want to delete cache and purge packages, no need to reinstall kodi
Hi ty for the help i clearded the cashe already, noticed the problem when i tried to update showbox, it would not update so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but it was even fuller with miscellaneous. And then could do nothing. I cant download anything its to full i have cleard everything i can and its still full

Kimpanasky
02-28-2016, 04:16 PM
Hi ty for the help i clearded the cashe already, noticed the problem when i tried to update showbox, it would not update so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but it was even fuller with miscellaneous. And then could do nothing. I cant download anything its to full i have cleard everything i can and its still full
Kodi still works great but have lost showbox with no space to put it back?

Kimpanasky
02-28-2016, 05:18 PM

Problem resolved! Redid whole box 😕

Marley
02-28-2016, 06:03 PM
in program file load a maintenance file or app and clear chase and remove old apps seams like to me you just need to redo your box over