PDA

View Full Version : no sound ? --- emulator, amazon firestick

Gtest413
02-26-2016, 02:10 AM
Hey I figured it out.
Download mx player on whatever and side load it to your stick.
Open up stb and click on a channel. Hit the three bar button on remote and select "media player"
Then click on external player.
A menu should come up asking what external player to use.
Click on mx player and then hit "always".
This fixed the sound problem.
If the external menu doesn't pop up right away unplug your box and try again. Took me about 15 times to figure it out.
Goodluck

atlas1321
02-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Hey I figured it out.
Download mx player on whatever and side load it to your stick.
Open up stb and click on a channel. Hit the three bar button on remote and select "media player"
Then click on external player.
A menu should come up asking what external player to use.
Click on mx player and then hit "always".
This fixed the sound problem.
If the external menu doesn't pop up right away unplug your box and try again. Took me about 15 times to figure it out.
Goodluck

which stb version are you running. please be very specific. I have a firestick also

Thanks

trinifire
03-06-2016, 11:07 AM
IJK player works with the latest NPF smh 1.3. the firestick is giving some issues with it . It works and sometime you're unable to load channels . As well if you power off the firestick device it tends not to save your code and message you get would be "Please contact your service provider" where annoyingly you would have to do an IPTV reset and reload emulator.

Gtest413
03-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Wish I could translate that. Goodluck

trinifire
03-16-2016, 09:39 PM
IJK works better than MX player. I'll wait for EXOplayer to get a better fix though as it loads channels quicker.

daddyrat50
03-16-2016, 10:15 PM
IJK player works with the latest NPF smh 1.3. the firestick is giving some issues with it . It works and sometime you're unable to load channels . As well if you power off the firestick device it tends not to save your code and message you get would be "Please contact your service provider" where annoyingly you would have to do an IPTV reset and reload emulator. If you will get the generic version of the Emu it will fix that problem you are describing. You are probably using the custom version and it will do that.

Kaiz0ku
09-13-2017, 03:17 AM
EXOplayer Works better. Try to set IJK to 5 sec under settings and it will play almost good.

Danny5381
09-13-2017, 10:57 AM
I own 2 Fire Sticks, Fire TV, & Shield IJK player works fine and is the best using StbEmu V1.0.5. On I sidenote I have tested other players.