PDA

View Full Version : Epg built in stalker vs nfps

swisstribe
02-25-2016, 03:42 PM
Since the server changes I was missing some international epg content as well as some english... I was using the nfps stalker... I decided to try the built in stalker instead and now all English channels have epg content but all the international ones are gone... was the nfps stalker getting content from the provider and not epg ninja since I had some international epg? Because now with the built in one it is all gone...

Please help me clear this out...

dara
02-25-2016, 04:21 PM
It depends on what version of Kodi you are using, and if you are using the epg updater service plug-in.

If you are using Kodi 16, and the epg updater and the directions here
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13091-How-To-Set-up-Kodi-s-included-pvr-stalker-client-with-epg-ninja&p=103424&viewfull=1#post103424
you will get the complete guide. The Stalker Client NFPS will get the guide as well.

If you aren't using the updater, you will pull the provider epg. If you do have the updater, and select 24 hours on the built in client, you will only pull English channels data.

adyf
02-25-2016, 05:12 PM
If you aren't using the updater, you will pull the provider epg. If you do have the updater, and select 24 hours on the built in client, you will only pull English channels data.

dara, 24 hours selected where, in the stalker pvr client or the epg updater client?

I only seem to get english epg data after upgrading to kodi 16, got everything with kodi 15.2 both used with the epg updater client and built in stalker pvr client.

dara
02-25-2016, 05:39 PM
You can set the guide length in either client.

Also, as there is a guide pull behind the scenes, it sometimes doesn't pick up all the data. Sources are sometimes tricky to work with, and the international sources are not all that reliable. Blackbear or psycon would probably the best to direct the question to. Also, if you are convinced you have all the settings correct, you may have to send a debug log to psycon to review to see if it a grabber issue, or a client issue.

swisstribe
02-25-2016, 06:21 PM
I removed everything with epg and tv in the database and voila :) guide is complete... pffff... I got it all fine now with kodi 16... stalker built in and updater... wow cannot believe it... almost one month I have to screw around with this...

swisstribe
02-25-2016, 06:38 PM
Thanks dara for always being there for us poor newbies...

adyf
02-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Hi swisstribe, are we talking about the files in this folder?

Did you delete the two epg files and the TV file?

Have you also managed to get the colour guide with the aeon nox skin? I had colour guide with aeon nox on kodi 15.2 but can't get it with kodi 16 unless I change the skin to confluence.

tuxen
02-26-2016, 11:54 AM
yeah. no colors in the newest version of aeon which i suppose you have been auto updated to.

adyf
02-26-2016, 12:14 PM
yeah. no colors in the newest version of aeon which i suppose you have been auto updated to.

Chose to update, not auto updated. Guess the colours issue comes down to differences between kodi 15.2 and kodi 16. :-(

tuxen
02-26-2016, 12:21 PM
its skin dependent, I dont know why aeon nox skinners removed colors. and i'm pretty sure you need to update the skin to be compatible with kodi 16, that's why theres no colors. its got nothing todo with the kodi version..
you can try and ask in the correct skin thread on kodi.tv 's forums, they are the only ones that can give you an answer to why colors do not show in the epg anymore and maybe you can make a feature request, if its not already on their todo list. :).

adyf
02-26-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm using the beast build, which did have to be updated by the developer because of the colours issue with seeing menu items etc.

psycon
02-26-2016, 04:17 PM
yeah epg colors have been revamped in kodi 16.. skins need to be updated to comply...., i suggest confluence, mimic, amber and my fav, arctic zephyr to have proper epg color support.

tuxen
02-26-2016, 09:58 PM
i'm not familiar with the beast, but it might also require extra updates to that 'build'.