PDA

View Full Version : EPG missing some info

Omni
02-24-2016, 07:52 AM
Good morning everyone would there be anyone that would be able to answer and help me with my issue I'm running Jarvis 16 with built-in client and EPG updater guide loads perfectly everything's running just about perfectly except for all my international channels and some other channels are missing all information is this a setting I'm missing? Or is something wrong with the updater? We love to know someone can please help out thank you have a great morning

sat-junkie
02-24-2016, 12:54 PM
your using the wrong epg have you noticed it saying in the channel descriptions you/re using the wrong epg if your using Kodi? if you read the stickies you would be up to date and know whats going on
here install the plug in and repo

http://**********/clairvoyance/

also read here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13729-New-EPG-Updater-plugin

Blackbear199
02-24-2016, 01:02 PM
if you think that every single channel should have epg well it aint gonna happen.
you find a source for the epg info and we will see it it can be added,how's that for a deal.

Omni
02-24-2016, 05:12 PM
Meant no disrespect I always just wondering as the old EPG might not have had complete information uncertain international channels but it was color filled the new update or does not feel just leaves a blank spot is that what it's supposed to do? Any fire even slightly had an idea where to find those sources or do that I would definitely try to help out but I'm not that savvy thank you for your input

Blackbear199
02-24-2016, 07:11 PM
your not on epg njinja then.you are on provider epg and all grey and no info channels.

swisstribe
02-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Seems that there is a problem getting it on the nfps stalker... we are the only ones affected... I hope update from provider or ePGA ninja comes soon... otherwise we will have to go to the built in stalker

Blackbear199
02-24-2016, 08:08 PM
whats wrong with the built in stalker?
also the 24hr or whatever its called has been changed to a english only list.
maybe psycon can confirm that,that means anything above the pron channels has no program information.
pyscon asked me to make this change yest or day before(i forget).
i dunno how its implimented into the epg updater(or if it is yet) as i dont use it.

swisstribe
02-24-2016, 09:06 PM
Would be nice to have confirmation... because it had programation before all the server problems... not for every channel but at least it had the channel name or something so it doesn't.' Look like a serve problem... please confirm psycon so we stop bugging you...

nani012345
02-24-2016, 09:21 PM
I'm missing some epg on international channels too and channels like ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX. it's like only half of the guide has EPG. and I'm using the original build in stalker(using the latest version 1.0.5 on kodi 16, windows 10)

Blackbear199
02-24-2016, 10:47 PM
I'm missing some epg on international channels too and channels like ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX. it's like only half of the guide has EPG. and I'm using the original build in stalker(using the latest version 1.0.5 on kodi 16, windows 10)

yup,i forgot about the few english at the bottom of the list,i will add them to the english channels.that seems to be the problem then.i just installed the epg updater and there's no option to switch guides like before so it must be comming in a update.

I updated the list so at the bottom if you see the canada and then the miami,ney york locals then thats whats happening.
I will msg psycon abt it.

Blackbear199
02-24-2016, 10:54 PM
to test if you delete the xmltv_epg.xml and let it reload from server you should have all channel epg again.
i renamed the files.
will last for few hrs when the epg auto updates and they will be overwritten.

nani012345
02-25-2016, 02:31 AM
to test if you delete the xmltv_epg.xml and let it reload from server you should have all channel epg again.
i renamed the files.
will last for few hrs when the epg auto updates and they will be overwritten.

Thank you ! now I have EPG for all the English channels, hope to have for the internationals as well

swisstribe
02-25-2016, 07:33 PM
I did get the full international epg back... had to erase stuff in the user data... the stuff that starts with tv or epg... also I went to the built in stalker... not sure if that helped... I can help you if you have more questions... almost a month screwing around with that... hope it goes the same with my second suscription...

Omni
02-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Is there any possible way you could post the steps you took maybe make it a sticky and help many other people that are having the same issue? That would really be helpful you mentioned that you got it fixed but you really don't go through the steps a little bit of help would truly be appreciated no one seems to give a straight answer I have read all stickies I'll post and there so many that I am really confused about everything if someone could please put up a step by step guide on exactly what to put in what fields that would be great someone please help out a fellow tester thanks again everyone

swisstribe
02-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Will do for sure... but cannot until tomorrow...

Omni
02-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Will do for sure... but cannot until tomorrow...
This would be great I would truly truly appreciate it it definitely would be great to be able to get a guide to help me with this issue once again thank you very much I will be patiently awaiting your instructions tomorrow once again thanks a lot for your kindness and help

swisstribe
03-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Close kodi and Try to erase everything that starts with epg or tv in C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata...

Tyler09876
03-02-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm running kodi 16 using the stalker client. everything is working and have the epg updater installed and local path to retrieve the epg xml file in the stalker client add-on. the guide works but its not in full colour how do i fix this?

swisstribe
03-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Which stalker client are you using? You erased the files in the database?

swisstribe
03-02-2016, 03:15 PM
Omni, you got it working?

Omni
03-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Omni, you got it working?
I got some directions and instructions directly from Dara follow the instructions exactly but they are certain international channels that are still not coming up there are also some like music channels and certain news channels that are still blank I don't know if this is normal and it will feel as time goes on would you know and what were the steps you took?

psycon
03-02-2016, 08:30 PM
some channels just dont have EPG, thats the way she rolls