PDA

View Full Version : STB EMU, I can not see whats typed on my display, ERROR

fentyway
02-22-2016, 12:26 AM
I need some help, when I try to put in my user name and password the screen remains blanks no sign of the digits being accepted, and I keep getting error, I have the device ID to send checked
I am using a samsung galaxy tab 3 that I had the service on before , I just installed 0.7.12.03 version.

Colbymac
02-22-2016, 03:22 AM
i have the same problem on a samsung galaxy s3. I have tried to input user name and password for 2 weeks will not let me enter anything. i have tried bluetooth keyboards, mice, apps like wufong,etc please help

Gtest413
02-22-2016, 11:55 AM
I use a firstick and my galaxy phone and I was able to do it with the wukong remote.
I use my phone as the remote for my firstick.
Connect the wukong remote to your TV/box.
Then on the top right you will see something like a dice that has four white dots. Click that and go to "mouse mode"
Now you should have a free floating mouse pointer. Click on login.
Now on your wukong remote click the box with the four white dots again and click on "keyboard mode"
Now slowly type in your donation number using the wukong remote.
Repeat this process for password as well.
This should allow you entry.
Cheers.

GAVITOR
02-22-2016, 02:44 PM
New version up and runing veri nice for me.
Remember you have to change the defoult serial number in profiles tab . and also the mac address . and check mark send ID .
it work for me.

GAVITOR
02-22-2016, 02:52 PM
New STB Emu working very nice.
what I did was deleted the old free version and start from scratch . modified the Mac address the last 6 pair of numbers only modified the he serial number and in device ID check mark the box to SEND DEVICE ID . close the app. and reopen it. load very fast .
hope this help you guys.