PDA

View Full Version : Exodus not working FYI

wickedjoker
02-21-2016, 06:29 AM
February 20th: S7eele has posted a message on the TVADDONS forums regarding the issues in Exodus that some users are seeing with some categories not working.
There are known issues with Exodus affecting many, but not all, sections. All will be corrected after the weekend. In the meantime you can continue to use Trakt and IMDB list functionality within Exodus or switch to another add-on until it is resolved. Will update as appropriate.
Note – If it appears to be working still you are seeing cached results. If you clear your cache these will be lost so you may not want to do this but even cached results will fail eventually..

Marley
02-21-2016, 06:47 AM
i got that app but have not used it yet so no biggie

Kimbo
02-21-2016, 01:36 PM
yes had that issue yesterday also will check on it today, they have been having issues on it recently from what i gather!!

Autoroam
02-21-2016, 04:21 PM
I had some problems with search not working….sure there are teething problems they will work out….anywhere there about 6 other add ons where I can get the same stuff.

Just can't wait for exodus to get library integration so i can boot out genesis…its starting to go all wobbly now.

glen1971
02-23-2016, 01:12 PM
There was an update I did yesterday (T6 isn't set up to auto update) and the 3 shows I watched before bed all seemed to be good on Exodus..