PDA

View Full Version : Authentication failed with stalker client pvr and IPTV stalker on kodi 15.2

xmatic
02-20-2016, 02:47 AM
I have a valid sub for iptvrocket and I can't get this to work anymore. At one point I was able to use IPTV stalker with no issues until it just stopped working and I began getting the famous authentication error. I read up on this forum and found out that it seems it would no longer be supported. So I decided to install Stalker client PVR for kodi. I followed all the steps to install and it worked like a charm. What I did notice that once you changed the channels a few times I would then get an authentication error and I would simply have to just reboot kodi and everything worked fine. Then what began happening was that I was unable to load the channels and it would time out with the authentication error on stalker pvr. I tried going back to my donation page, changed the mac, did an iptv reset and rebooted my fire tv box with no positive results. I still can't seem to access the iptv content on any of these apps. By the way, not both apps are running simultaneously fyi. I then tried backtracking my steps and this time I tried inputing information on the advance tab of the stalker client pvr: I added a unique token number, serial number, device id etc and this still didn't work.

Just to be clear, on the "server address" tab do I need to keep the server address "http://11.iptvrocket.tv" or just 11.iptvrocket.tv I don't remember which one I had that originally work, although I now tried both with no luck. Can anyone advise what's the current working stalker and the one I should be using with correct setup. Thanks!

dara
02-20-2016, 03:19 AM
Did you follow the hints in this stickied post?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9506-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client-Connecting-and-Authentication

xmatic
02-20-2016, 03:23 AM
Did you follow the hints in this stickied post?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9506-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client-Connecting-and-Authentication

Yes, I followed the recommendations you listed prior to me posting.

dara
02-20-2016, 03:50 AM
Including a brand new install of Kodi?

xmatic
02-24-2016, 10:41 PM
Including a brand new install of Kodi?

I was able to get it working fine on version 15.2 the problem was that I was using the PVR portion of the stalker and not the actual regular stalker. Now I updgraded with a fresh install of kodi 16 and can't seem to get authorization on it. I am using the default stalker edition which i've configured accordingly to resemble the tutorials here, but I am getting "stalker client failed to connect to server". I double checked everything and nothing seems to work.

I have the correct mac address: 00:1A:79:xx: xx: xx
server address: 11.iptvrocket.tv

login :my donation #
password: my donation #

token:blank
serial: unique 13 character combo
device id1: unique 14 charcter combo
device id2: blank
signature: blank

any help would be greatly appreciated.

dara
02-24-2016, 11:02 PM
Check the tutorials again. Kodi 16 can't redirect 11.iptvrocket.tv, so you need to use the expanded URL.

xmatic
02-24-2016, 11:35 PM
Check the tutorials again. Kodi 16 can't redirect 11.iptvrocket.tv, so you need to use the expanded URL.

Thanks for the input, but i've tried with expanded and non expanded url. No luck. It seems that once this starts working it's a matter of days before something goes wrong with stalker and I have to resort to tweeking again. It's still not working for me. What about the simplified stalker that I can install independently? the one that has the simplified info such as only 3 octo sets of mac?

ilan
02-24-2016, 11:54 PM
On a Fire TV, the MAC should start with 00:1A:78, not 00:1A:79 as you posted.

xmatic
02-25-2016, 02:34 AM
On a Fire TV, the MAC should start with 00:1A:78, not 00:1A:79 as you posted.

that was a typo, it's 78 and surprisingly enough it has also worked with the 79 numbers as well. I've tested this before.

dara
02-25-2016, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the input, but i've tried with expanded and non expanded url. No luck. It seems that once this starts working it's a matter of days before something goes wrong with stalker and I have to resort to tweeking again. It's still not working for me. What about the simplified stalker that I can install independently? the one that has the simplified info such as only 3 octo sets of mac?

It's worth a shot, but it's more sensitive to any changes in your OS that will cause a device_id mismatch after your initial connection. The same principles apply on getting a connection, you have to make sure you have cleared data on the TV settings, then do an IPTV Reset and then enable TV to get a connection.

xmatic
02-28-2016, 12:34 AM

You're the man! figured it out based on some prior tutorials. It seems not only do you need to use the expanded url, but the actual url shown on your browser as shown in your prior tutorials. It's working flawlessly so far! Quick question, EPG ninja, is it even worth installing and tinkering with it? Can you tell me more about it? advantages/disadvantages?

dara
02-28-2016, 12:40 AM
Everyone that wants to use the ********** has to use the epg uploader service plugin, otherwise you'll just get the provider epg. The advantage is a faster load of your epg, and color for most. See the tutorial in the EPG (**********) on where to get it.