PDA

View Full Version : Mag 275 Authentication Issues

Beeman
02-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Any News on MAG 275 Connections issues? Is It a System PROGRAMMING PROBLEM?

catz
02-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Please go to your receiver section for help.

Android Man
02-20-2016, 02:09 AM
1. Remember your username and password, is your Donation number.. the one you linked your mac address to, when you first purchased the service.

2. If you are getting an error, by trying to log in.. Please Reset your IPTV, this is done by inputting your order number and donation, and clicking "Reset IPTV", after that is done, try logging in again.

For Rocket visit:
https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket

For NFPS visit:
https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

For IKS66 visit:
https://iks66.tv/main/search/

hambone21
02-20-2016, 11:05 PM
hello Android man I have the same problem it has nothing to do with the error. Once you put username and password in it goes to the portal to load but it will not load it has 25% of the yellow line and it would not move try reset, relinking factory resetting updating nothing works. I have 30 of the 275 and all is doing the same thing donation all are go for 360 days. any help will be good, thanks in advances

normski2
02-21-2016, 11:41 AM
mine exactly same as hambone
any ideas on how to fix this?
thanks

Beeman
02-21-2016, 11:24 PM
Definitely they left out the programming in the system to allow MAG 270 and up to connect on the IPTV servers.
The MAG 250's are working.
THEY should POST an OFFICIAL STATEMENT for us to know what is going on.

Android Man
02-22-2016, 02:20 PM
hello Android man I have the same problem it has nothing to do with the error. Once you put username and password in it goes to the portal to load but it will not load it has 25% of the yellow line and it would not move try reset, relinking factory resetting updating nothing works. I have 30 of the 275 and all is doing the same thing donation all are go for 360 days. any help will be good, thanks in advances
Have you tired unplugging the box.
Then going to the donation checker and resetting your iptv service?
Then plugging the box in to see if it works?
One other thing does your router have the google dns in it as primary or secondary ?
8.8.8.8 ?

hambone21
02-22-2016, 11:50 PM
Yes tired that and it did not work. No my modem does not have google DNS in it. All was working good tell the username and password was introduce. None of the 275 or the 270 will connect to the server. try seven different internet provider any help would be good thanks

normski2
02-23-2016, 10:06 PM
i have a sky router and cant change the dns
any other ideas?

Android Man
02-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Well maybe its time to get a router that has the ability to change dns in it. I have heard about those routers but dont have one.
However i did find this...

Go to "Maintanance" -> "Backup Settings"

Under "Save a Copy of Current Settings" click "Backup" and save the file to a know place.

Open the file in any sensible text editor (vim, Sublime, Notepad++, etc...)

Look for the line containing:

<DNSServers>90.207.238.97,90.207.238.99</DNSServers>

Change the IPs to your DNS of choice

Go back to the router page under "Maintanance" -> "Backup Settings"

Under "Restore Saved Settings from a File" click "Choose File" and find the config file you just edited

Smack "Restore"

Wait for router to reboot

powerranger1
02-27-2016, 07:36 PM
I have Mag254 and it Works fine but have a Mag 275 Hybrid and that do not want to connect I put donation number and nothing stays as 20% yellow help I have more people with that problem THANKS....

Juancho13
03-01-2016, 02:55 AM
Well maybe its time to get a router that has the ability to change dns in it. I have heard about those routers but dont have one.
However i did find this...

Go to "Maintanance" -> "Backup Settings"

Under "Save a Copy of Current Settings" click "Backup" and save the file to a know place.

Open the file in any sensible text editor (vim, Sublime, Notepad++, etc...)

Look for the line containing:

<DNSServers>90.207.238.97,90.207.238.99</DNSServers>

Change the IPs to your DNS of choice

Go back to the router page under "Maintanance" -> "Backup Settings"

Under "Restore Saved Settings from a File" click "Choose File" and find the config file you just edited

Smack "Restore"

Wait for router to reboot

Are you freaking kidding me ?????

Freaking Tired of this non sense .Fix the D..n thing allready ,I can't watch my favorite series because of this .

oh oh and by the way the extra days are really helpfull since I can't watch jack !!!!

It was a great concept !!! but messed up box !!!

I'm switching to Dish !!! bye bye !!!

Marley
03-01-2016, 03:46 AM
for most part update the box load the right url add password and user name and load the right mac address from box and it should work

hambone21
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
hello Asft you could update and put the right url username and password and the right mac address and that has not work from the day they started the user name and password stuff. The 270 and the 275 will not load the portal I have try everything I can think of and still end up with the same results. it does not matter if you have r11,r12,r13,r14 update. I just got a brand new box and it is doing the same thing. any help would be good I have 35 of these boxes.

hambone21
03-03-2016, 01:03 AM
There seems to be something with the 275 that isn't jiving with the system. When will there be a solution, I have no idea, it is a wait and see game right now.

trinifire
03-03-2016, 07:05 PM
"Ok then" ...the router isn't causing this. any other solutions?

normski2
03-09-2016, 07:27 PM
anybody on here have any ideas on where to go next with these boxes or are they just a very expensive doorstop?

crazed 9.6
03-09-2016, 07:35 PM
anybody on here have any ideas on where to go next with these boxes or are they just a very expensive doorstop?
would need a 6 inch spike nailed thru that receiver to make it an efficient doorstop :eek:

you guys are the ones that have these boxes. Get them working as best you abilities

wanna Alanis Morissette video ?

normski2
03-09-2016, 08:19 PM
would need a 6 inch spike nailed thru that receiver to make it an efficient doorstop :eek:

you guys are the ones that have these boxes. Get them working as best you abilities

wanna Alanis Morissette video ?

i take it you have not got a clue. thanks

pod77
03-09-2016, 10:53 PM
i take it you have not got a clue. thanks

It was posted on another site the following:

C/P

From what I been reading the Mag 270 and 275 Hybrid boxes are made for use mostly in Europe for IPTV and not so much for use in the US.

C/P
There seems to be a problem with the MAG275 boxes. No one that I know of has been able to connect to the server with that STB since the username/password thing. I have no idea where the problem lies or how to remedy things

C/P
I wrote the Papiao team about the MAG275 (I have a couple of them also, and they don't work now either). I did the whole update/reset/etc. stuff as well, before contacting them.

This was their reply, verbatim:

"Hi.

Sorry for the inconveniences at this moment MAG275 boxes are not supported, you need to use an emulator.

To receive the corresponding assistance with the following points please visit our forum

Configuration instructions.

Technical Support.

Compatibility Inquiries.

Best regards,

Papiao.TV Staff."

Bill55bailey
03-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Update the firmware, I did and it works!

dm2015
03-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Others have updated the firmware, and still can't get the MAG 275 to load (myself included). Given that Papiao says they aren't supporting that model at this time, please share the secret of what you did differently from the rest of us? I'm from Missouri...not really, but the meaning is there :D

powerranger1
03-11-2016, 02:49 PM
What will happen with the Mag275 throw it away

trinifire
03-16-2016, 11:33 PM
Does the MAG boxes have a setting to Send Device ID?

crazed 9.6
03-17-2016, 12:02 AM
Does the MAG boxes have a setting to Send Device ID?

no it does not.
Just need the mag254 MAC linked to Donation Route number and password -username entered.

Kevin1969
04-23-2016, 01:43 PM
I have my 275 working with another server.Just doesn't work with my iptv66 server.

pod77
04-23-2016, 10:30 PM
I have my 275 working with another server.Just doesn't work with my iptv66 server.
Last I had read on this box it's not supported by this service at this time.

xbmcbg
04-23-2016, 11:37 PM
Keep reading and do not mislead people

crazed 9.6
04-24-2016, 12:50 AM

you do more misleading then anyone, with your cryptic comments that you are known for
Yes, I see what you post at times too.

pod77
04-24-2016, 02:26 AM
Please then with your wisdom post the fix for these members having issues!!! Come on where is it then?? As I said I read in the other main support forum it was posted at this time these boxes aren't supported, do you know otherwise or have the fix? Put up or sh&t up! Your misleading with your cryptic messages in different threads!
this is straight from papio so unless you have different info to help these people then you should keep reading!

C/P
I wrote the Papiao team about the MAG275 (I have a couple of them also, and they don't work now either). I did the whole update/reset/etc. stuff as well, before contacting them.

This was their reply, verbatim:

"Hi.

Sorry for the inconveniences at this moment MAG275 boxes are not supported, you need to use an emulator.

To receive the corresponding assistance with the following points please visit our forum

Configuration instructions.

Technical Support.

Compatibility Inquiries.

Best regards,

Papiao.TV Staff."

Kevin1969
04-24-2016, 10:56 PM
I'm just saying the mag 275 still works but not with all servers.I personally can say my works with a server I searched out.I get Can/US and VOD.They dont have to be a door stopper.

pod77
04-24-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm just saying the mag 275 still works but not with all servers.I personally can say my works with a server I searched out.I get Can/US and VOD.They dont have to be a door stopper.
Yes they absolutely work with other services... But at this point they do not work with the supported servers we discuss here 😉

yellows
06-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Has this had ever been fix?

Mario.S
08-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Hi.
Sorry to jump in, tried to search on forum, no success.

I'm looking to download original firmware for MAG 275, on Infomir pages I found only up to 270, nothing for 275 at all.

Does anyone know where I can download it?

Thanks.