PDA

View Full Version : Can't authenticate to IPTV66 servers. Using the Kodi 16 apk.

bobitza
02-19-2016, 03:55 PM
Hello,

I've been trying to connect to IPTV66 servers from my Android box (Tronsmart S95 Telos) with no success for 5 days now. The addon can not authenticate. Initially they had issues but a couple of days ago the servers seem to be back on since I tested the connection on my Windows 10 PC with Kodi 15.2 and the downloaded pvr.stalker.nfps and I got the service running.

Time to move to Android! I changed the MAC to match the android box address, did an IPTV reset and installed the addon on the 15.2 Kodi on Android. I got the DLL error and reading through the forums I decided to uninstall 15.2 and install the 16.2(1) apk from **********. I config-ed the addon, did another IPTV reset and I get the Stalker client can not authenticate now. I tried a couple more restarts but the IPTV66 route checking page no longer allows me to do anything after 3-4 searches. I can no longer search.

So, can someone tell me what to try next because it seems I can only test 3 times per day to make this work since they're so paranoid on hackers spamming their servers.

bobitza
02-20-2016, 01:41 AM
Update: by using the "normal" stalker addon I was able to connect and watch TV. So it has to be something related to the pvr.staker.nfps.

I would like to use the nfps addon because I heard the old one is no longer supported and can get me banned.

psycon
02-20-2016, 01:58 AM
1. i am moving this to the pvr.stalker sectiuon as it has nothing to do with the epg. please use the appropriate sections when asking questions.
2. at this time, pvr.stalker is compliant with the server, there is no indicaiton of this changing at any time.