PDA

View Full Version : Usa tv vod ???

andkaal
02-18-2016, 07:10 PM
I.m trying to install USTV VOD to my 2 fire sticks. I have them working on my AFTV BOX, but just tried for hours and hours to get it downloaded with no success. The download just keeps coming up "download failed" when trying. It goes from 0 - 10 and then failed download. Anyone having this problem and does anyone know how to get it working ?? Thanks for any help....andkaal:confused::confused:

dara
02-18-2016, 07:30 PM
My guess it might be that fire sticks are seeing the file as invalid. Are you trying to install from a side load, or from the repo? It could be that the repo doesn't work with the fire sticks as well.

andkaal
02-18-2016, 07:41 PM
My guess it might be that fire sticks are seeing the file as invalid. Are you trying to install from a side load, or from the repo? It could be that the repo doesn't work with the fire sticks as well. Thanks for getting dara, that was fast.. Yes I tried both ways and no go.. Is there any way to fix this problem... Thanks you again dara... andkaal

dara
02-18-2016, 07:52 PM
You could try a manual move of the expanded folder to the addons folder. I have no idea how to to that with a firestick.

BTW, the xbmcplus repo seemed to work fine with a refresh install for me on my PC's Kodi.

Alucard
02-18-2016, 10:40 PM
There are several ways to copy the files. You can install ES File explorer from the Amazon store. Then go to the network tab, go down to remote and enable the FTP Server. Then use a FTP client to copy the files. If you have shared folders on one of your computers, you could add the computer as a source and then use the Kodi File Manager to copy the files as well.

andkaal
02-19-2016, 12:55 AM
Dara, :oand Alucard:o thank you both... I got it .. You both are the best.. Thanks again for your help....andkaal:)