PDA

View Full Version : Possible to get Stalker Client 1.x.x on Kodi 15.2?

bergieb
02-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Is it possible to get PVR Stalker 1.x.x on Kodi 15.2? I seem to see mixed messages on the board. I have added the Stalker EPG Updater via the ninja repo but that hasn't done anything.

I would love to upgrade to Kodi 16 but I am stuck on OpenELEC. :mad:

Blackbear199
02-15-2016, 11:33 PM
just set pvr stalker 0.8.4 or 0.8.3 epg guide preference to local file and then set the path(navgate) to stotage/.kodi/userdata.addon_data.pvr.stalker and select epg_xmtlv.xml
that will allow pvr stalker 0.8.x to use the file that epg updater downloads.
for kodi 15.2 u probably need to enable the "get offset-1 Hour" option in stalker epg updater,in you menu's its in add-ons/myadd-ons/services/stalker epg updater then select settings.

bergieb
02-17-2016, 07:40 PM
That did the trick. Thanks :)

Still fails to load channels more often than not but that just seems to be how it is at the moment I guess. My configuration does work, sometimes, so I am just going to leave it alone and wait for it to get better.

kcos54
02-17-2016, 11:15 PM
just set pvr stalker 0.8.4 or 0.8.3 epg guide preference to local file and then set the path(navgate) to stotage/.kodi/userdata.addon_data.pvr.stalker and select epg_xmtlv.xml
that will allow pvr stalker 0.8.x to use the file that epg updater downloads.
for kodi 15.2 u probably need to enable the "get offset-1 Hour" option in stalker epg updater,in you menu's its in add-ons/myadd-ons/services/stalker epg updater then select settings.

THANK YOU ------------- with KISSES xxxx
at first it didn't work so I went back and looked at my setting.xml file and found I had to again set 120 time out and clear the old url.

Whoo Hoo ....JOY JOY.