PDA

View Full Version : Almost working, but... (multiple routes - 1 order - MAC not changing)

OverrRyde
02-15-2016, 03:29 PM
Hi everyone, just a quick update on my situation. I have 3 routes and they all show the same MAC # and whenever i change them and go back in, they are not updated, atleast not visually.

I finally was able to get somewhat working after following these steps:

Success! The website's still misbehaving but this is what I did to get my unworking route to work;

1 - My 2nd route (not working) was showing the same MAC address as my 1st route (working) on the IKS website.
2 - I changed the 2nd route MAC (through Route Checker) to a brand new MAC address and the website accepted the new MAC.
3 - Went back into Route Checker to see if my 2nd route MAC had updated on the site....it hadn't and was still showing my 1st route MAC address.
4 - Pressed IPTV Reset (which the site confirmed as completed)
5 - Then went back into Route Checker for my 2nd Route and updated the MAC again to the same MAC as in Note 2 above.
6 - Updated the MAC on Stalker Client NFPS and enabled TV

The channels are all working, crystal clear and with no buffering. Basically as they were before all of this mess started 2 weeks ago!

Note that if I go into Route Checker again now, the MAC address for my 2nd route is still showing as my 1st route's MAC despite me now having Live TV on both routes. So it looks like the function of the website is now working but it's just not showing correctly on the website.

Hope this helps somebody.
So it take a minute before it took my login/pass info but then it suddenly started to load the yellow bar but got stuck right before fully loading. So i closed and restarted STB Emu and this time it did load all the way! Was able to get into the channels and loaded the first channel: ITV. Then i tried to scroll down and it was very slow loading and then it just stopped all together, could not go down any further down the channel list. So i closed the app and reopened it but this time, the yellow bar is loading at all.

Upside is that i am not getting the "contact provider" error.

Anyone having any further info that is in similar situation as me?

Thanks!

frostycold
02-15-2016, 03:59 PM
System is running very slow. Once you can into the past the yellow bar, channel change is slow. But it does work, and I'm not experiencing any freezing. The tough part is trying to get into the outer Stalker portal.

OverrRyde
02-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Let me ask you this, do I need stalker running along side the emulator? I'm not sure but I'm thinking about it because of the settings in the emu and the stalker options.

For now I am only running the stb emulator, as I did before Feb 1st update, and it use to work before, but nowni wonder if I was doing it wrong all this time.

superbob
02-15-2016, 06:25 PM
I only have the STB Emulator.
Actually thought you should only have 1 device/software linked to the MAC?

Anyway just connected again, but now has 'Connection Problem' at the top?