PDA

View Full Version : Kodi 15.2 PVR Stalker Authentication Failed / Unable to Load Channels

ills003
02-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Can anyone walk me through how to resolve this? Ever since the addition of the username/password Donation Code I've been getting Authentication Failed / Unable to Load Channels. I've changed my mac and reset it to no avail, I've read other threads but nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated

Box: Nvidia Shield Android Set Top Box
Kodi - v15.2
PVR Stalker Client (Kodi built in) - v0.8.4
Active Portal - 1
Connection Timeout - 15
Mac - 00:1A:78:##:##:##
Server Address - http://11.iptvrocket.tv
Time Zone - Europe/Kiev
Login/Password - Donation Code
Remote URL - Empty
Token - Empty
Serial Number - 15 Random Digits
Device ID - 12 Random Digits
Signature - Empty

dara
02-13-2016, 06:58 PM
Your settings look ok, maybe you could do a longer Device ID, but that's not a requirement.

You could try to delete the TV29.db file from the userdata/database, and let Kodi regenerate it. Using the Kodi File manager, go to Profile directory>Database, select TV29.db, and delete it using the context menu. This effectively clears Kodi's memory on the server channels.

Make sure you set up the client settings, and disable TV on the Settings, enable the Stalker Client, and clear data before you do an IPTV Reset. Also, make sure no other PVRs are enabled, and if you have IPTV Stalker, disable it. After IPTV Reset, then enable TV.

Blackbear199
02-13-2016, 07:19 PM
aint serial max 13 digits?

duhhud
02-13-2016, 07:23 PM
should you not have signature filled in

dara
02-13-2016, 07:26 PM
aint serial max 13 digits?

To be honest, I don't know. I've always tested with 13 digits. I know that when IPTV Stalker does its non-custom thing, it generates a 13 digit serial number based on MAC.

dara
02-13-2016, 07:27 PM
should you not have signature filled in

That's no longer a requirement, as is Device ID2 isn't either.