PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client NFPS issue

Pdesroch
02-13-2016, 03:06 PM
Hello having a bizarre issue with live tv lately, no error messages, im running 16.0 jarvis on a laptop. The channels and guide appear to load up properly but the TV button in the menu disappears, the only pvr addon enabled is the NFPS. Live tv is enabled as well of course, any attempt to disable and re enable live tv or clearing data/guide crashes kodi everytime. Ive tried using stalker client built into kodi but it wasnt working for me. Any help would be great thanks.

MasonStorm45
02-13-2016, 03:17 PM
If your using a build the stalker NFPS client won't load the .dll file. So the client won't actually run. Tell me how you had your stock stalker setup and I'll help you get up and going

Pdesroch
02-14-2016, 02:21 PM
If your using a build the stalker NFPS client won't load the .dll file. So the client won't actually run. Tell me how you had your stock stalker setup and I'll help you get up and going

I reset everything and went back to the Stalker Client and all seems to be well again, Thanks budds.

larrym4009
06-18-2016, 06:47 PM
I just downloaded kodi 16.1 and when I try to enable the installed stalker client Stalker it disappears after I enable it and back out. Has anyone having this issue?

dara
06-18-2016, 07:17 PM
I just downloaded kodi 16.1 and when I try to enable the installed stalker client Stalker it disappears after I enable it and back out. Has anyone having this issue?
Different issue, different PVR client. Start your own thread.