PDA

View Full Version : Authentication Login and password?

beepbeep
02-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Hello can someone help me out just what do we put in for Authentication Login and password?
l;m not to sure any help would be great thanks
:confused:

Android Man
02-13-2016, 02:23 PM
You put your donation number in there , the one that was sent to you in a email when you paid for service.

beepbeep
02-13-2016, 03:26 PM
You put your donation number in there , the one that was sent to you in a email when you paid for service.

thanks will try it

same # in both login/password

deemib
02-15-2016, 01:48 AM
I keep getting error after putting in my #

chad1976
02-15-2016, 02:53 AM
Server is down

generica
02-15-2016, 05:35 AM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

dara
02-15-2016, 05:43 AM
Server is up and accepting connections. If your setup on the STB Emu worked previously, don't change the MAC, try the IPTV Reset first. Make sure you are sending the Device ID if you are using the general version.

OverrRyde
02-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Server is up and accepting connections. If your setup on the STB Emu worked previously, don't change the MAC, try the IPTV Reset first. Make sure you are sending the Device ID if you are using the general version.

Dara, does it automatically send device I'd if I am using the latest version from the forums for rocket? (Android) because I don't see the option anywhere