PDA

View Full Version : unknown error "can't load DLL" ekb328

firstforme
03-06-2015, 03:42 PM
I have used xbmc a long time. Now I use kodi 14.1. I installed from zip pvr stalker client android arm 0.3. Then I enabled my live tv and restarted kodi. Next I enabled pvr stalker and get the can't load dll. Next I turn off live tv, restart kodi, enable stalker pvr and configure it and restarted my box. When I enable live tv I get the same error message. I have uninstalled kodi, done a facory reset erased all app data rebooted, unstalled the junk xbmc that came with the box, go to file explorer and delete all kodi and xbmc org files in the android internal memory, reinstall kodi, load stalker pvr and have the same error. Can someone direct me to how to correct this. My eyes are tired from searching.
Thanks

date
03-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Try post 1 from asft link above.
Works as a bullet on an Android system, all you got to do is to load your kodi from the modified version in the first link instead of the regular file, although as it was pointed in the first post always back up you kodi first before installing the modified version.

If you got the error dll try the modified version and your problem will be solved.

Marley
03-06-2015, 05:03 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on this should help

firstforme
03-06-2015, 05:55 PM
I have used xbmc a long time. Now I use kodi 14.1. I installed from zip pvr stalker client android arm 0.3. Then I enabled my live tv and restarted kodi. Next I enabled pvr stalker and get the can't load dll. Next I turn off live tv, restart kodi, enable stalker pvr and configure it and restarted my box. When I enable live tv I get the same error message. I have uninstalled kodi, done a factory reset erased all app data rebooted, unstalled the junk xbmc that came with the box, go to file explorer and delete all kodi and xbmc org files in the android internal memory, reinstall kodi, load stalker pvr and have the same error. Can someone direct me to how to correct this. My eyes are tired from searching.
Thanks

I read the post. Don't understand what the link: arm: hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0 is for. I tried to use it as an add source with a file name and the folder is empty. Then there is another link. With the stalker 0.3 version when I open the addon xml it says version 1.0. I must be a little more ignorant than I thought. I have read thru the pages and nothing tells how to correct the dll error on the stalker pvr client.

Marley
03-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Q: I get a "Couldn't load Dll" error on android. What's wrong?
A: filesystem permissions may most likely be preventing kodi from loading the addon from the external storage.

date
03-06-2015, 08:54 PM
That's fine, just go ahead and uninstall your existing kodi on your Android device but first back it up and then download the below version and reinstall it :

https://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0

firstforme
03-06-2015, 09:09 PM
From what I understand, take the above link and their will be a different version of kodi 14.1. I do have permission to install on my box. I do have everything backed up but I can put all my addon's on one from scratch in about 1 hour. I have put the link in my pc and it complains that to use firefox, chrome etc and I like the ie I use now. I will do this on my android and see how it goes.
Thanks

date
03-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Simple and easy uninstall the existing kodi and install the one from the link above.

firstforme
03-07-2015, 12:34 PM
I could not get the link to work with my pc or ekb328. I tried the one above and the android arm link. I copied and paste to my browser. I will search today for the version of kodi. Uninstalling, installing, backup and new setup on kodi is simple for me. It was a learning experience. Do you know the name of the kodi version. I run 14.1 from the kodi web site.

date
03-07-2015, 01:44 PM
The one above is for the Android version, the version you need is 14.1 the one in the link for your Android, try to use Firefox to download it.

lopeztiti
03-07-2015, 01:59 PM
i install on my pc and 1 of my 2 phone device with no problem , but on my other device i was geting load Dll error and thank to this link is now working perfect :) thank u DATE and ASFT..

firstforme
03-07-2015, 02:09 PM
It's done. My ie browser was out of date. I have to use the version I have because the newer versions won't run the scripts I need to do my work orders. So I installed firefox and copied and paste the download link and downloaded kodi on my pc. I uninstalled my current version of kodi 14.1, went to my file browser and deleted the kodi.org file in the data. Then I copied the other kodi 14.1 to a thumb drive, installed it, opened kodi and turned on live tv and shut kodi down. Opened kodi and enabled the stalker pvr, configured it and shut down kodi. I restarted my box, opened kodi put my backup file on, shut kodi down and shut down my box. Turned box on, opened kodi and iptv is working good. Thanks for all your help. Now maybe I can help someone like everyone has helped me.
Sometimes I'am a little slow.

date
03-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Enjoy it.....

firstforme
03-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Thanks to all!

Bkman2020
03-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Great you got it to work.

whiterider
03-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Hello again....ok I installed the kodi from the link...configured the addon etc but I'm getting a failed to start pop up

date
03-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Make sure you are using the right ps info without the http:// if still no go disable tv then exit kodi next go to kodi again and enable tv and stalker.

whiterider
03-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Iptvprivateserver.tv....hmm no does the skin matter. Even before I try to configure it the pop up is there

date
03-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Put 1. first.

lopeztiti
03-11-2015, 10:31 PM
1.Iptvprivateserver.tv and http: ON FRONT work for me . i hope works for u

Iptvprivateserver.tv....hmm no does the skin matter. Even before I try to configure it the pop up is there

Marley
03-11-2015, 10:47 PM
is that a cap-I not a i no caps at all

whiterider
03-11-2015, 10:50 PM
1.Iptvprivateserver.tv and http: ON FRONT work for me . i hope works for u

1...one lousy 1....

Hmm. Can I install a custom build over this

date
03-11-2015, 11:03 PM
You need to uninstall your existing kodi and install the modified version from the first link first.

biteme
05-18-2015, 02:01 AM
The modified kodi is no longer at the mega link. It's there another way to fix this?

DarkSide
05-18-2015, 02:04 AM
try this addon if that one is giving you problems

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2514-Kodi-Stalker-video-add-on-all-platforms

biteme
05-18-2015, 02:12 AM
Ok, which one is a kodi addon?

DarkSide
05-18-2015, 02:13 AM
if you are having trouble loading the stalker client pvr addon for kodi, then try the link i posted above...

crazed 9.6
05-18-2015, 02:18 AM
Ok, which one is a kodi addon?

behind door number 2
If not, you get consolidation prize :)

sorry, I am ass :)
shhh......

biteme
05-18-2015, 02:34 AM
Ok, I figured it out and it works great!

Thanks for the help

DarkSide
05-18-2015, 02:36 AM
glad you got it working!!!

biteme
05-20-2015, 10:07 PM
Is there a way too access the EPG on the stalker IPTV service? (Not the PVR)

shuvro
06-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi! @ dara Can help me to update to kodi 14.2 so i don't get the error "can't load DLL" pls
Thanks

Sidious999
08-09-2015, 07:04 PM
That's fine, just go ahead and uninstall your existing kodi on your Android device but first back it up and then download the below version and reinstall it :

https://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0

Link is dead?

devnull1970
04-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Hello Friends:

I recently compiled the final-released version of KODI v16.0 (obtained from GIT) on Fedora-23 Linux.

Along with it, I compiled the Stalker Middleware Client (also from GIT), version 'v2.2.2' (by Jamal Edey it says).

I've done this several times with success, but sometimes things just don't work. So I'm here. :)

Both compiles completed successfully and KODI runs. However -- as you probably guessed -- I'm getting the 'Can't load DLL' message when I try to enable the Stalker component.

Now I don't believe my hand-compilation of KODI is the problem, because I also have the pre-packaged version of KODI that the Fedora people provide via the RPMfusion repository, which is also the v16.0 final-release version, except that it comes with NO plugins whatsoever (which is why I have to do all this manually).

Anyway, just to try it out, I slipstreamed the binary results of my manual Stalker compile into the pre-packaged KODI directories. The pre-packaged KODI started fine (meaning it didn't complain about my slipstream); but here, too, I get the 'Can't load DLL' when I try to enable the Stalker component.

So the problem occurs in both cases.

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot. I can tell you that my compiles are directed to '/opt/KODI.d'. This has never been a problem with that in the past (if you set things up right at build time, it works).

Any pointers on where to look? Also note that the Stalker version is v2.2.2. I didn't realize it was at that version. I thought it was v1.x still. Hopefully I have the correct version (or maybe it's too new).

Thank you in advance!
DEV.NULL

dvbken
04-01-2016, 05:47 AM
version 2.x is from the master git branch, which is for Krypton. check that you are compiling from the Jarvis git branch. the addon version on Jarvis is v1.x

devnull1970
04-01-2016, 07:42 PM
version 2.x is from the master git branch, which is for Krypton. check that you are compiling from the Jarvis git branch. the addon version on Jarvis is v1.x

HI Ken:

Yes, you were correct! It's been a while since we've corresponded. Nice to hear from you. :)

I corrected my script accordingly (with inline notes -- see below) to get the correct Git branch/tag, and now it succeeds.

And in case anyone is interested, below is the script that I have successfully been using for several years now to compile KODI and the Stalker Middleware Client on Fedora / Linux from GIT sources (KODI 14, 15, 16 on Fedora 20, 21, 22, 23). Sometimes you have to tweak things, but generally it just works if you have the right RPMs installed (and there are many required). I have posted this variously on this (and also on the KODI) forum before; but I recently modified it to no longer include compilations of Kodi-Platform and the Pulse-Eight Platform (both removed) since, apparently, separate compilation of those is no longer needed (perhaps because it's now included in the KODI and/or Stalker sources).

With thanks to @wsnipex, @dvbken, @dara, @psycon, @puska (etc) who, over the years helped me piece things together when I came running here for help, here it is again (for Fedora people). Hopefully it helps others.

#! /bin/bash

export PATH="/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:."
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/lib64:/usr/local/lib64:/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib64:/usr/lib"
export PREFIX="/opt/KODI.d"
export BUILD_DIR="/home/devnull/Downloads/KODI.d/BUILD.d"
#
# ================================================== ===================================
# STEP-0: Clean up the BUILD directory. Also save /opt/KODI.d (our previous build), just in case.
# ================================================== ===================================
cd /tmp
rm -rf ${BUILD_DIR}
mkdir -p ${BUILD_DIR}
cd ${BUILD_DIR}
#
sudo mv /opt/KODI.d /opt/_KODI.d # Save previous installation, just in case.
sudo mkdir /opt/KODI.d

cd ${BUILD_DIR}
# STEP-1: Get the FINAL-version of latest released KODI (no Beta or RC versions).
# Visit 'https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc' and select & copy the correct TAG/BRANCH string.
KODI_TAG='16.0-Jarvis' # UPDATE-ME AS NECESSARY!
git clone --branch ${KODI_TAG} https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git xbmc

# STEP-2: Get the Stalker Client version that corresponds to the above KODI version.
# Visit 'https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.stalker' and select & copy the correct TAG/BRANCH string.
STALKER_TAG='Jarvis' # UPDATE-ME AS NECESSARY!
git clone --branch ${STALKER_TAG} https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.stalker.git pvr.stalker

# STEP-3: Slipstream the Stalker Client software into the KODI source tree.
mkdir -p pvr.stalker/build
(cd pvr.stalker/build;
cmake -DADDONS_TO_BUILD=pvr.stalker \
-DADDON_SRC_PREFIX=../.. \
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../../xbmc/addons \
-DPACKAGE_ZIP=1 ../../xbmc/project/cmake/addons)
#
(cd pvr.stalker/build; make)

# STEP-4: Finally, build KODI.
cd ${BUILD_DIR}/xbmc

# Compilation of KODI will fail if it cannot find the JsonSchemaBuilder binary in
# our PATH. So we first compile and copy a JsonSchemaBuilder binary to /usr/local/bin/.
sudo make -C ./tools/depends/native/JsonSchemaBuilder/ PREFIX=${PREFIX}
sudo cp -p ./tools/depends/native/JsonSchemaBuilder/native/JsonSchemaBuilder /usr/local/bin/
sudo chmod 755 /usr/local/bin/JsonSchemaBuilder

# NOTE: Do not place this sub-section above the JsonSchemaBuilder section (above); as
# doing so will cause that part to not compile correctly. I don't know why. =:)
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PKG_CONFIG_PATH}:${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig \
CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -I${PREFIX}/include" \
CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS -I${PREFIX}/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L${PREFIX}/lib -lcrossguid -luuid"

./bootstrap
sudo make -C ./tools/depends/target/crossguid PREFIX=${PREFIX}
sudo make -C ./tools/depends/target/libdcadec PREFIX=${PREFIX}
./configure --prefix=${PREFIX}
make
sudo make install # Installs into ${PREFIX}
# ================================================== =
exit

Run as follows:

On Optimus-based laptops (assumed to be properly configured):

$user /usr/bin/optirun [options] /opt/KODI.d/bin/kodi

On regular laptops:

$user /opt/KODI.d/bin/kodi

spiroG
04-24-2016, 01:00 PM
hi all ive got a problem with no pvr enabled ive installed kodi16 javis on my firestick and install the latest stalker client nfps from this site i cant get the pvr to enable the option is there i enable it and then i goto tv and enable there and keeps saying no pvr is enable

ilan
04-24-2016, 01:33 PM
There may be an issue whereby Kodi is disabling PVR Stalker NFPS because of a conflict. I would set-up Kodi's built-in PVR Stalker client if you don't have TV. Worry about the NFPS later.

spiroG
04-24-2016, 01:36 PM
problem is i cant get the built in one to load the channels

ilan
04-24-2016, 01:46 PM
What's the issue with it?

spiroG
04-24-2016, 01:52 PM
says cannot connect to server do u have a link to the guide im using stalker client 1.0.3 thanks

ilan
04-24-2016, 02:17 PM
Look for stickies in the relevant subforums. In this case, Kodi > PVR Clients...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16461-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)-Set-up-tutorial

spiroG
04-24-2016, 02:20 PM
ok i followed this guide and boooom it works nice one
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16461-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)-Set-up-tutorial

ilan
04-24-2016, 02:31 PM
Good to hear you're up and running. Enjoy!

spiroG
04-24-2016, 08:48 PM
yer wen t i installed the epgninja for the guide the channel wont load any ideas

ilan
04-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Yes, it has reconfigured the PVR Stalker settings that we got working earlier today. First, go to the updater's configuration menu. Turn off the automatic configuration settings. Exit Kodi. Go to your service's Donation Checker. Do an IPTV Reset. You should be back in business.

spiroG
04-24-2016, 10:36 PM
yeh sorted thanks