PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker Access Denied?

Justme
02-12-2016, 12:19 AM
Hello. i just renewed for a 3 month subscription, got any email saying everything is good, but when i go to the iptv stalker-mod ver:9.0.21 im g etting a Access Deneid error. how do i fix this, my serial and deveice id's are the same as before, please help, thanks all

dara
02-12-2016, 12:34 AM
It looks like the server is no longer accepting logon requests, no matter if your MAC is good.

Justme
02-12-2016, 12:38 AM
so now what, there's no more stalker,

Justme
02-12-2016, 02:54 AM
So I should do a deceive ID generator to get it to work?

dara
02-12-2016, 03:14 AM
So I should do a deceive ID generator to get it to work?

It won't work. The client is timing out on its requests to the server, so it won't matter what is being sent. The Device ID only identifies that client connected previously, but what may be happening is the method/code that the addon used to connect no longer works. It doesn't connect the same way that the PVR clients do. I don't think adding the login and password will resolve this.

--

Just checked... it came back. I'm wondering if it was a test to shut down the addon.

DarkSide
02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
yeah its still working here.. word is, it wont be working for long

Justme
02-12-2016, 10:56 AM
yes, i just tried the deveice id generator like in the you tube video, it says working spins, then says timed out, so is there another addon that i can use, with iptv66 donation thanks

sat-junkie
02-12-2016, 03:58 PM
yes, i just tried the deveice id generator like in the you tube video, it says working spins, then says timed out, so is there another addon that i can use, with iptv66 donation thanksyeah you should be on the newest pvr stalker nfps 1.0.3..clear your mac in the route checker and use 1.0.3 all you need is the last 3 sets of your mac and donation number thats it..why moan and complain when its your own fault not using the most updated pvr client..I'll even post the link to get it..

http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/1.0.3/

poolfan
02-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Any idea when the iptv stalker clones will stop working, looks as if the order number and donation number security hasn't worked

dara
02-12-2016, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure if there are any clones that really replicate IPTV Stalker and work. There are ones out there that say they are "clones" but in reality are just using scraped public streams. I've seen some of the 'clones' have gone 'private' asking for donations, which means is they might be using those proceeds to buy cheap monthly IPTV66 routes, and allow their users to 'share' the MAC, which works for a bit, until discovered.

What the server guys want to protect are streams that they made themselves, and maybe deny freeloader from accessing the system. As shown by the brief outage, I think they can disable access only from the IPTV Stalker, and leave the others alone. Best move is to just stop using this add-on, until it properly allows users to log-in using their donation number, and use the pvr or STB emu for access.

poolfan
02-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Im using my subscription on my mag 254, just check in now and again to the clones and they are still working, no idea what method they are using, using one with 5 letters as its title and all channels are working on it

dara
02-12-2016, 09:48 PM
They are probably just using MACs that they were able to find that worked. The server guys could at any time ban connections from IP addreses using this client if they don't appear to send a login/password that is actually valid, supposedly.

poolfan
02-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Will wait and see,

Justme
02-13-2016, 03:16 AM
Hello well tonight i did some google, you tube and forums research, somehow i got iptv stalker to work again in ivue guide and also epg ninja in iptv simple client

poolfan
02-13-2016, 08:14 AM
To be honest I thought stalker addon would stop working completely, guess not

gisguy
02-13-2016, 03:20 PM
I'm getting "authentication error", but still running Stalker Client 0.8.4 on Kodi 15.1. It appears I should be upgrading to 1.0.3. But before I do, I have a few q's: what is the significance of the -i and -j versions? Does this new version require me to be running Kodi 16? Do I need to uninstall 8.4 first? Thanks!

ilan
02-13-2016, 03:32 PM
I is for Isengard or Kodi 15. J is for Jarvis or Kodi 16.

gisguy
02-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Thanks! The fresh download made the difference...is working now. Note: I just disabled the previous version. Thanks again.

Justme
02-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Actually when I go to the iptv stalker 9.0.21 addOn, it does say authection failed I can't get the channel list to come up, But I have everything in my favourites listed from when I setup ivue, it all works thru the favourite lists. Weird but I'm happy with it, cause I use ivue guide