PDA

View Full Version : STB 7,11,01 is working on both of my boxes as of the last 24hours

generica
02-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

dishfreak
02-11-2016, 11:37 PM
how did u input the id/password?

xthomas
02-12-2016, 12:04 AM
I have tried various scenarios, I believe the real issue may be something todo with MSS packet sizing issues on the premium channels.

It only seems to work on some VPN servers but not all. Also works via certain access gateways. Does not work on proxy at all therefore I do not believe that this an ip blocking issue.

I am of the opinion some changes have been made by NFPS on the backend that are causing compatibility issues with some ISP providers networks.

If this is the case NFPS needs to step up to the plate and get their act together.

From the end user perspective this service needs to be simple and stupid. We need stop talking about it being a hobby when some of us are paying for the service and are responsible to many others who are not techies because that is not their skillset and just want to watch TV.

No one has the time to read hundreds of posts everyday just to get some simple answers as we are all paying customers.

bubbler
02-12-2016, 12:46 AM
to input the username and password, I had to click on options (the three dots in the upper right corner); then I clicked on keyboard. I actually plugged a mouse to the device to maneuver quickly.

try it and see.

I am still struggling to get the program actually working

generica
02-12-2016, 02:20 AM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

generica
02-12-2016, 02:21 AM