PDA

View Full Version : Will not connect to server

GringoInCura
02-10-2016, 08:22 PM
As did most of you, I plugged my AVOV on-line v2 in, and the AVOV cover page came up then the section showing all the features and then the connect to server pop-up came up, it filled in yellow and the pop up disappeared. Then nothing happened, I have no use of the RC, I can not go to settings. It appears frozen at that point.

I then unplug the unit, the router and then plug them both back in and the AVOV came up as it stated above and froze at the same point.

What do I need to do?

Regards,

The Gringo

GringoInCura
02-10-2016, 08:47 PM
As did most of you, I plugged my AVOV on-line v2 in, and the AVOV cover page came up then the section showing all the features and then the connect to server pop-up came up, it filled in yellow and the pop up disappeared. Then nothing happened, I have no use of the RC, I can not go to settings. It appears frozen at that point.

I then unplug the unit, the router and then plug them both back in and the AVOV came up as it stated above and froze at the same point.

What do I need to do?

Regards,

The Gringo

Sorry I figured it out. apparently it is the RC I tried my Fuse RC and it works fine.

Can we get replacement RC's? and if so where should it go to find them?

Marley
02-10-2016, 09:01 PM
look at our banner please or http://smartboxdirect.com/