PDA

View Full Version : "OK" button does nothing

guyver01
02-10-2016, 02:31 AM
I have a Mygica 585 and using MAGTV emulator to run NFPS. I can enter my user name and password but when i select "OK" it does nothing. I have tried a mouse and keyboard, the Mygica remote, even tried using Team Viewer to remote assist the Mygica box but nothing works. do i need up update my software on my device? It has android 4.4.2. Any help to get the "OK" button working is very much appreciated.

Marley
02-10-2016, 07:15 PM
this may need a update the magtv one use a different one till then i will look around to see if they have new one out yet

TVGuy
02-11-2016, 03:47 AM
hi guyver01 ..
I had (have) this problem as well ... I could enter in the usr/pswd ... enter the usr then tab ... enter the pswd then tab ... but couldn't get the OK accepted in any way .... just sat there.

The only way I found that I could do this on my system (1800e) was to use my logitech remote and use the cursor keys to go from one field to another but I had to use the back (return) key on the remote to get the onscreen keyboard to go away then use the cursor keys to go to the next field ... return/back ... next field .... return/back THEN press OK and the authentication dialogue would go away ... then I was left with the Barber Pole never going past 25% (which a lot of people have or still have). Quite frankly, I've given up for a bit on this, it's been quite frustrating with all the different information bouncing around -- which I guess I just added to ;-)

Good Luck!

cool4sure
02-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Hi guys,

I also have this problem that MegTV app. it does not accept the command on OK button, i put user info then, tab move to password, enter password then press tab, now "OK" button is highlighted and i press OK from my remote but it does not accept it. i do not know how to FIX it. please help me on this, what is the problem? please some one point out, why it is acting like this, it is 4th day in raw i have no TV in my home, it is very very Frustrating . Please some on HELP on this, where are the all super Moderator and Admin people, who can help on this.........HELP...............SOS.....:(

TVGuy
02-11-2016, 04:59 AM
Hi guys,

I also have this problem that MegTV app. it does not accept the command on OK button, i put user info then, tab move to password, enter password then press tab, now "OK" button is highlighted and i press OK from my remote but it does not accept it. i do not know how to FIX it. please help me on this, what is the problem? please some one point out, why it is acting like this, it is 4th day in raw i have no TV in my home, it is very very Frustrating . Please some on HELP on this, where are the all super Moderator and Admin people, who can help on this.........HELP...............SOS.....:(

Just don't know what to tell you...
1) Is the on-screen keyboard visible when you have the OK button highlighted
2) If it is, then use the back button / esc / or what have you until the keyboard goes away
3) Then try the OK button again.

I know this is frustrating - it took me two and half days to figure out what key combination worked for me....

cool4sure
02-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Thanks TV Guy,
1. there is no visible key board (cause i remove by press esc or return button to remove from screen) when i press OK button but as soon as i press "OK" button, visible keyboard come on , then again i remove it by pressing Esc return button on the remote.

is there any other act i am missing? thanks ur help,

guyver01
02-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Just don't know what to tell you...
1) Is the on-screen keyboard visible when you have the OK button highlighted
2) If it is, then use the back button / esc / or what have you until the keyboard goes away
3) Then try the OK button again.

I know this is frustrating - it took me two and half days to figure out what key combination worked for me....

did you get this working using the MAGTV app or one of the other many apps out there?

TVGuy
02-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Got it working with the Mag TV Live app from Google Play.
As for getting to finally input "OK" - my secret was to keep working the remote cursor buttons to go between the input fields and return/back to get the onscreen keyboard off then press the "OK" button on the remote. Again, I am using a Logitech One programmable remote.

cool4sure
02-12-2016, 05:06 AM
Hi guys ,
at last i got it working, what i found is that, when we use the "tab button to file the Authentication window fileds, and then highlight the ok button, Actually we need to USE ARROW KEYS AROUND THE "OK" button on the front do not use the tab key to highlight the "OK" button. when i used front arrow keys (around the OK button) then it get through and accepted my login and password info. Now it up and running,

I hope it will help u guys and solve the issue. Enjoy,

guyver01
02-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi guys ,
at last i got it working, what i found is that, when we use the "tab button to file the Authentication window fileds, and then highlight the ok button, Actually we need to USE ARROW KEYS AROUND THE "OK" button on the front do not use the tab key to highlight the "OK" button. when i used front arrow keys (around the OK button) then it get through and accepted my login and password info. Now it up and running,

I hope it will help u guys and solve the issue. Enjoy,

thanks for the info,

just so i am clear on the procedure, use the Mygica remote but use the arrow keys on the front side around the "OK" button. At the same time make sure the on screen keyboard stays hidden. Can i use the backside of the remote to enter my user/pass?

cool4sure
02-14-2016, 01:30 AM
Hi Guyver01 and other user,

referto my post #09, yes u can use the back side keyboard to enter ur login and user info, BUT remember use front arrow and ok button to change the field (i mean in the of authentication window login enter area are to password entry area) and yes to hid the screen keyboard every time use back (return arrow button) it is clear the screen.

irieblue
02-15-2016, 09:29 AM
YOU ROCK.

Thanks cool4sure,

Regards Irieblue

rr410t
02-24-2016, 08:39 PM
that's all it took to get the OK button to click....

Thanks TVGuy

martialman
03-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Hey I have followed the instructions and "YES" the arrow buttons finally took the ok and accepted. I have my mac address correct and it was working fine before the authentication so now I just get the barber-pole spinning. Any ideas on how to get the yellowbar to load? I have rebooted and tried changing my mac address but no luck any help appreciated Cheers