PDA

View Full Version : Service not working!!!!

theogeerman
02-10-2016, 01:09 AM
HI,
Is there any administrator or person that can tell me why after a beautiful intro I have paid and received a number to use as (user and password) and now I cannot login getting (error).....

Thank you in advance for any help

Yosemite Sam
02-10-2016, 01:14 AM
HI,
Is there any administrator or person that can tell me why after a beautiful intro I have paid and received a number to use as (user and password) and now I cannot login getting (error).....

Thank you in advance for any help

you need to read some threads,, your not alone, its being worked on , hang on

theogeerman
02-10-2016, 01:35 AM
sorry for my frustration

Marley
02-10-2016, 06:40 AM
time to read think all is up now

xbmcbg
02-10-2016, 05:15 PM
All elements of the "stalker middleware" are hot-swappable , and the system can be serviced and upgraded without disruption of services .
What has happened it is logical and predicted here some time ago. Тhings just become the logical move to bring about better service.

theogeerman
02-22-2016, 11:15 PM
Hi Dear,
ASFT or any other moderator that may see this post may I have some assistance please? I have seen the thread of the admin talking about the extensions and some other users suggesting that the problem is solved? do I understand correct?. I still getting (error) when loading the portal and nobody has answer to my 100 emails asking for support, I am a iptv66 member and no mater what I do I'am getting to the dead end always.
Can anyone please let me know if there is a direction to walk please. Thank you very much in advance

crazed 9.6
02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
check the thread linked below

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?14424-Orders-paid-but-not-received-and-IPTV-Portal-NA-issues

Marley
02-23-2016, 12:24 AM
many have been help do what crazed 2.0 just said

theogeerman
02-24-2016, 02:57 AM
To anyone that may read this Thread, please do as Crazed and Asft indicated, you problem will guaranteed be solved

by the way super mods don't know hot to close the thread :)