PDA

View Full Version : Channels wont load PVR Client

AeroDunky
02-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Hey all,
I am using a legit MAC on the latest Kodi running on my 2nd Gen Fire TV Box. 2 days ago the channels stopped loading. Watched the superbowl fine and then yesterday i could get the channels to come up, the guide loads fine. But channels wont load, no errors nothing.

I checked the log yesterday and couldnt find a solution using google on various posts. Today, I changed my MAC, cleared cache, etc. Everything loaded fine the channels and guide loaded up but the channels wont load.

So I am asking for help. Below is my log file from last night, i can see several errors but I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting. Please, any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the log
http://xbmclogs.com/pp4wwa2kd

earldev1
02-10-2016, 01:14 AM
Having the same problem fellas help is really needed.

mikey432
02-10-2016, 03:48 AM
You guys are not alone my set up was working fine and now it won't load channels. The avov on the other hand is working fine at the moment.

kwesford
02-10-2016, 04:44 AM
I'm having similar problem here...It's a real pain!

deepow7
02-10-2016, 04:51 AM
Same here got guide but channels want load up

Willwoc
02-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Hey all,
I am using a legit MAC on the latest Kodi running on my 2nd Gen Fire TV Box. 2 days ago the channels stopped loading. Watched the superbowl fine and then yesterday i could get the channels to come up, the guide loads fine. But channels wont load, no errors nothing.

I checked the log yesterday and couldnt find a solution using google on various posts. Today, I changed my MAC, cleared cache, etc. Everything loaded fine the channels and guide loaded up but the channels wont load.

So I am asking for help. Below is my log file from last night, i can see several errors but I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting. Please, any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the log
http://xbmclogs.com/pp4wwa2kd

Are you using the built in pvr stalker or the ********** one? I've been trying to get mine running but I haven't succeeded yet.

AeroDunky
02-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Started working again today... guess it wasnt me

But yes I am using the built in PVR Stalker, no issues it seems for now

apun
02-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Started working again today... guess it wasnt me

But yes I am using the built in PVR Stalker, no issues it seems for now

which version of the stalker do you have running ? 0.8.3 or 0.8.4 ? I cant seam to get stalker nfps 0.8.4 to work but I havent tried stalker client 0.8.4 yet...... so frustrating

Forestgm
02-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Running stalker client 0.8.4 with full EPG all back to normal. Happy happy

McGuey
02-12-2016, 12:42 AM
Have Kodi 16 rc2 build... Channels and guide won't load and no error either. Any solutions? Tips? Was working fine a while ago until I turned it off and on.

AeroDunky
02-12-2016, 01:15 AM
which version of the stalker do you have running ? 0.8.3 or 0.8.4 ? I cant seam to get stalker nfps 0.8.4 to work but I havent tried stalker client 0.8.4 yet...... so frustrating

I am using stalker client 0.8.4 never had any issues till the other day. I tried NFPS a few times and it never ever worked

Channels are loading fine for me today despite the previous post

apun
02-12-2016, 02:26 AM
thanks, I actually got stalker 0.8.3 to work also, tried stalker nfps 0.8.4 and it never worked (maybe because I am on Kodi 15.1 and not 15.2), its all up now though.

Anyone having issues, use Stalker client (NOT STALKER NFPS) either 0.8.3 or 0.8.4 and setup everything including "AUTH CREDENTIALS", for username and password use the same donation number associated with your mac, then go to the papaio website and click on the option "RESET IPTV", you will get green message for confirmation then Disable/enable LIVE TV on kodi and all the channels will load.

Mumalo22
02-15-2016, 12:05 PM
I started to have similar issues when my firetv got updated with Alexa on my first generation firetv. Not sure how to fix dll loader issue when trying to run stalker nfps. Any help is appreciated.

Autoroam
02-15-2016, 02:03 PM
If its been working fine before and just went haywire, DO NOT change your settings or MAC or anything….just sit tight.

Try disabling Stalker….then go to TV and disable…..clear data twice…..go to Guide section and clear data twice. Exit Kodi and go to the Apps section and clear the cache for Kodi.

Yank the cable on your Android Box….recycle modem and router….restart box….restart Kodi….go to Stalker and Enable…then go to TV and Enable…if it doesn't work first time, try a couple more times.

If that doesn't work, restart kodi again and see if the channels load automatically.