PDA

View Full Version : Stalker client NFPS? Simple answer, YES OR NO.

tonster
02-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Does/Will stalker client NFPS work on 2 different boxes, NOT at the same time, if all the inputs are identical, ( i.e. mac address, donation #, I.D. etc.)? Simple answer, YES OR NO. It has worked in the past.
Thanks,

SSHAKER
02-12-2016, 02:53 AM
I'm interested in whether this will work (and is permitted) as well. I would like to get a second Android box and put a TV in our bedroom, but it wouldn't be worth paying a second IPTV subscription for how little it would be used. Only one would ever be used at a time.

kellygee
02-12-2016, 04:06 AM
Tried it on IKS66 and not working with this new system. U will have to reset ur MAC address each time u change the room for it to work. Hope that answer ur questions.

Jeeja Gee
02-12-2016, 04:52 AM
I have it working for last 3-4 months and still going/working
do not when will it stop working
but its working as of NOW
15.2 kodi 9.0.21 stalker
nfps

jony604
02-12-2016, 07:15 AM
yes you can and i just tried emulator again and that works too one at a time
turn tv /general off in kodi when you move on to next device or emulator

dtvbandit
02-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Here's what I did. For the winter months we need to have two Tvs in our house. So I bought a second sub on another forum which works as good with different programming for 6 months sub. I have NFPS on our main TV and in the bedroom the cheaper 6 month sub. when NFPS was down we were able to take our bedroom box with the different sub and use it on our main TV. I think it better to have two different subs personally and its still relatively cheap. Hope this helps.

bkmo
02-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Does/Will stalker client NFPS work on 2 different boxes, NOT at the same time, if all the inputs are identical, ( i.e. mac address, donation #, I.D. etc.)? Simple answer, YES OR NO. It has worked in the past.
Thanks,

It will work but you will have to do an iptv reset each time before swapping over to another box. You can setup the builtin stalker client the same on both boxes and not have to do the reset. It generates the device ID internally and is different on each box. You can setup all fields identical on the client that comes with Kodi 16 and it works fine.

matrixebiz
02-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Works with Built-in Stalker Client. You have control over all the settings unlike Stalker NFPS.

psycon
02-12-2016, 05:55 PM
works with nfps client as well.. but you need to copy your userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker.nfps folder from one box to the other, and only have one enabled at a time or they will fight eachother for auth.. really you are supposed to get 1 mac per device though

seafmb
02-12-2016, 06:10 PM
what Portal 1,2 or 3 and what URL address are you using in 9.0.21 stalker?
Thx

psycon
02-12-2016, 07:07 PM
what Portal 1,2 or 3 and what URL address are you using in 9.0.21 stalker?
Thx

this thread is not about IPTV stalker. dont hijack it.

SSHAKER
02-13-2016, 05:41 AM
works with nfps client as well.. but you need to copy your userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker.nfps folder from one box to the other, and only have one enabled at a time or they will fight eachother for auth.. really you are supposed to get 1 mac per device though

Just so I understand correctly, you would have to go into the TV settings and disable one before using the other every time? Powering down the box won't do the trick?

jony604
02-13-2016, 06:44 AM
yes it would but it is a safe way if multi devices use kodi or emulators
trust me you will multi activate stalker or turn emulator on too it is up to you

SSHAKER
02-13-2016, 09:50 PM
yes it would but it is a safe way if multi devices use kodi or emulators
trust me you will multi activate stalker or turn emulator on too it is up to you

Thanks for the reply!