PDA

View Full Version : STB Emulator/IPTV STB

dbkonnect
02-09-2016, 02:48 AM
Authentication Problem please help

xbmc07mx
02-09-2016, 02:54 AM
We are on the same boat.. I don't think there is any more updates or workarounds that we can do...

the last update was on STB Emulator and it was for the 7.11.01 version but no luck there for me either !!!

big dady
02-09-2016, 03:22 AM
They are fixing the problem just be patience

dbkonnect
02-09-2016, 04:55 AM
you know people are paying hard earn money for these so called iptv services..we need to get results here soon.....

roberto123
02-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Yes men be patience they are fixing the problem yesterday that stb 7.11.01 version was working fine but today was having some problem that mean the team is busy fixing it and hope soon we see tv as usual

moyne4
02-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Hi thanks for starting this thread ! It's exactly same prob I have and still waiting. I will reply to this thread if I see the emulator budge at all! Errors I see vary from contact provider to register device to it loading and vod working and guide but no tv stream using stb emulator latest version. I also contacted the stb owner and he says totally server related emulator is fine. Let us know if you see any improvements I will monitor it too.

roberto123
02-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Hi guy's still the same problem concerning stb 7.11.01 version it gives Authentication problem that version worked for one day only and stopped after that maybe they can do something with it, we are waiting.

xbmc07mx
02-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Quick update people

STB Emulator 7.11.01 is working now !!!

STEPS of What I did:

1. Head over to papiao,tv and change your mac address from 00:1A:79 to 00:1A:78

2. Then Reset your iptv on the New Mac Address you changed still in papiao,tv

3. Head over to your Stick, Box, Android platform and install the Latest version which is 7.11.01 STB Emulator

4. After installing go to Settings and change the mac address to the one you just reset.

5. Then back out of the settings menu and then go to Profile and Select IPTV Portal and hit it again.

6. it should start loading and immediately after that you will get an Authentication screen Login/Password THERE YOU WILL PUT YOUR DONATION# (ON BOTH LOGIN AND PASSWORD)

7. Proceed with ok and it should load..

Best of Luck to all !!

LEAFER9999
02-09-2016, 07:44 PM
no go here

xbmc07mx
02-09-2016, 07:50 PM
no go here

Yup it went down again...

I think that there is something with the Servers because now the Error that I am getting is

Please contact your provider to register this device.

I stongly believe that there servers are not registering the Device ID permanently and therefore whenever we log out or exit it will give us this error.

It felt nice to see the full line up of channels and there guide.

I'll Keep posting any updates !!

hotwarmguy
02-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Yup it went down again...

I think that there is something with the Servers because now the Error that I am getting is

Please contact your provider to register this device.

I stongly believe that there servers are not registering the Device ID permanently and therefore whenever we log out or exit it will give us this error.

It felt nice to see the full line up of channels and there guide.

I'll Keep posting any updates !!

mine is doing the same.
I reset iptv and re entered id pw now i can log in.
Keep reset iptv is bothersome, but what can I do... nothing and wait...

moyne4
02-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Steps in ur post #8 worked for me and still running fine 10hrs after! Thanks

LEAFER9999
02-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Do any emulators work as of now as mine dont

Bkman2020
02-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Google play store has the lastest update should work fine.

LEAFER9999
02-10-2016, 04:03 PM
have the newest updatd pro version and when i enter the donation number twice to log in it says error even know donation number is correct and validated as well as mac address , very strange
as got in yesterday and got 4 channels working in 200's

LEAFER9999
02-10-2016, 04:39 PM
just started to work , no reason I guess, just the right time lol

atlas1321
02-10-2016, 04:44 PM
so you are running the custom iptv emulator from here and not the google play store one. if so, then you did not have to send the device ID. the custom emulators do not have them. I am having the same problem as bigdady. when I exit out of the emulator and come back in, it says contact you provider to register the device. I am wondering if we have to install the google one which sends the device ID. or is the latest google play store one does not have a send device ID field also

Thanks

big dady
02-10-2016, 07:24 PM
I don't have any problem with my emulator.Atlas1321 you need to do a iptv reset and reboot the emulator and start over.The main reason to get contact your provider is from going back and forth from kodi to emulator or from one box to in order. if you stay with just one you don't get that message

atlas1321
02-10-2016, 08:54 PM
i only have one box. firestick running emulator 7.11 from here for rocket. updated to 7.11.1

hadge
02-10-2016, 10:29 PM
down already ?

big dady
02-10-2016, 10:31 PM
It's all up and running nicely

hadge
02-10-2016, 10:34 PM
was working then powered off box now back to auth error at login

deepow7
02-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Did you have to reset anything?

hadge
02-10-2016, 10:36 PM
yup back in now
2 resets used

zues29
02-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Holy crap im up but freezing

hadge
02-10-2016, 10:47 PM
was freezing as welll ...that player was the reason i rebooted box all seems good now with idj player

zues29
02-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Everything is up and running exept exo player has no sound on most channels any ideas why?

xbmc07mx
02-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Hey guys hope this work around helps.

Well after some troubleshooting and changing things around I found a way to watch LIVE TV

Ok so here it goes .....

1. Step one on an android devices with at least lolipop and up version ...

2. Download the STB Emulator from Google play store

3. Go on to (papiao.is) and Go ahead and change your mac to something along these lines 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX AND do a Reset IPTV on that newly changed mac.

4. open up your STB Emulator in your android device . Version I tried this on is the 0.7.11
1. Go to Settings ---> go into the (Profiles... Add or modify STB Profiles)
2. Select New Profile #0162e
3. Go onto Portal Settings and change the portal url: to http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv then go back to previous menu.
4. Go to MAC-Address and there change your mac address to the one you change earlier in papiao
5. In the Serial number leave it as is but MAKE SURE YOU COPY THIS EXACTLY AS IT IS (we are going to use this in Kodi 15.2)
6. Go Onto Device ID and Copy the Device ID (we are algo going to use this exact same DEVICE ID # in Kodi 15.2)
7. In the DEVICE ID MENU go ahead and check mark the SEND DEVICE ID Send Device ID to service provider
8. Go ahead and back all the way to where you can go and click to get into SETTING BUT THIS TIME we are going to select PROFILE AND CHECK IT this will reset the portal
9. After that you will get an Authentication Screen LOGIN AND PASSWORD her you will enter on both your DONATION# and you will should be able to go in and view the
channels. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DON'T GET IN DON'T WORRY KEEP TRUCKIN

Now we go on to the Kodi 15.2 and we are going to configure and Enable the PVR.STALKER CLIENT "NOT THE PVR.STALKER NFPS CLIENT"

Go into the Configure Setting of the PVR Stalker Client
Under General set the CONNECTION TIME OUT TO 15

Then go to Portal 1.

In Portal 1 settings change the mac address to the one you changed earlier
In the Portal Server Address This is what you will put h ttp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (with out the space after the h)

In the Login and Password Go ahead and put your Donation#

Under Preference: select the XMLTV ONLY

Under Serial Number: Copy and Paste the Number you copied earlier from the STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

UNDER DEVICE ID 1, DEVICE ID 2 AND SIGNATURE you will copy and paste the Long number from the one you copied STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

Go ahead and click OK to save and then Enable this PVR.Stalker Client

Head out to the TV Settings to set the PVR option and you should see the channels load.

(Note: I DID NOT TRY TO ENTER A URL FOR THE EPG BECUASE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED IT WORKED FOR ME SO WHY BREAK SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING)

well I hope this tutorial is usefull

Best of Luck to Everyone

Patrickm
02-15-2016, 08:29 PM
So I keeper on getting error and authentication problem so I changed my Mac adress a few times a reset my iptv and now it's saying your stb emulator is blocked

Gtest413
02-18-2016, 12:01 PM
Hey guys hope this work around helps.

Well after some troubleshooting and changing things around I found a way to watch LIVE TV

Ok so here it goes .....

1. Step one on an android devices with at least lolipop and up version ...

2. Download the STB Emulator from Google play store

3. Go on to (papiao.is) and Go ahead and change your mac to something along these lines 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX AND do a Reset IPTV on that newly changed mac.

4. open up your STB Emulator in your android device . Version I tried this on is the 0.7.11
1. Go to Settings ---> go into the (Profiles... Add or modify STB Profiles)
2. Select New Profile #0162e
3. Go onto Portal Settings and change the portal url: to http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv then go back to previous menu.
4. Go to MAC-Address and there change your mac address to the one you change earlier in papiao
5. In the Serial number leave it as is but MAKE SURE YOU COPY THIS EXACTLY AS IT IS (we are going to use this in Kodi 15.2)
6. Go Onto Device ID and Copy the Device ID (we are algo going to use this exact same DEVICE ID # in Kodi 15.2)
7. In the DEVICE ID MENU go ahead and check mark the SEND DEVICE ID Send Device ID to service provider
8. Go ahead and back all the way to where you can go and click to get into SETTING BUT THIS TIME we are going to select PROFILE AND CHECK IT this will reset the portal
9. After that you will get an Authentication Screen LOGIN AND PASSWORD her you will enter on both your DONATION# and you will should be able to go in and view the
channels. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DON'T GET IN DON'T WORRY KEEP TRUCKIN

Now we go on to the Kodi 15.2 and we are going to configure and Enable the PVR.STALKER CLIENT "NOT THE PVR.STALKER NFPS CLIENT"

Go into the Configure Setting of the PVR Stalker Client
Under General set the CONNECTION TIME OUT TO 15

Then go to Portal 1.

In Portal 1 settings change the mac address to the one you changed earlier
In the Portal Server Address This is what you will put h ttp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (with out the space after the h)

In the Login and Password Go ahead and put your Donation#

Under Preference: select the XMLTV ONLY

Under Serial Number: Copy and Paste the Number you copied earlier from the STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

UNDER DEVICE ID 1, DEVICE ID 2 AND SIGNATURE you will copy and paste the Long number from the one you copied STB Emu (Note: THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)

Go ahead and click OK to save and then Enable this PVR.Stalker Client

Head out to the TV Settings to set the PVR option and you should see the channels load.

(Note: I DID NOT TRY TO ENTER A URL FOR THE EPG BECUASE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED IT WORKED FOR ME SO WHY BREAK SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING)

well I hope this tutorial is usefull

Best of Luck to Everyone

I'm pretty sure for PORTAL 1 URL it should be 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
You said your running it on 15.2 and that's the correct url for 15.2.
The url you have posted is for 16