PDA

View Full Version : MAG 254/Mag 255: WEATHER and Inner Portal

EPAPRESS
03-05-2015, 02:01 PM
On my both devices - MAG 254 and MAG 255 (AuraHD Plus) - I am working only over ETHERNET cable. The actions over Ethernet are faster and more stable as with WiFi.

But I have a little problem with the app WEATHER!

Because of any "triangulation" the MAGs both are thinking, I live in SCHLIENGEN, a village nearby FREIBURG, Germany.
So the weather dates directly IN the Weather app are correct. It shows three days of forecast weather in FREIBURG.

But on the Desktop of the Inner Portal sometimes the weather field is showing the correct weather date of FREIBURG, sometimes there are differnt dates from that village named SCHLIENGEN, nearby FREIBURG.

Why that?

P.S. After one hour the temperature in FREIBURG (IN the weather app itself) went higher but the shown temperature in the EMBEDDED/INNER PORTAL is also the same as one hour before, also the humidity and the wind is the same. Could it be that this are the correct Ddates from FREIBURG - as I started the device - but they are fixed or locked on the Desktop of the inner portal?

No real self actualization on Desktop (?), only after 2 hours rebooting the device?

I have rebooted some minutes ago and now the dates IN the weather app itself and ON the Inner Portal are now te same FREIBURG Dates again!

Only a slow actualization?

http://www.broimg.de/pics/a4a777dlS98Q.gif
Manfred