PDA

View Full Version : We really need a Tutorial on this KODI STALKER

smittyj77
02-08-2016, 03:07 PM
With so much talk on the forums here in every since sub forum almost there is so much talk about doing this and that and change this and change that reset this, can someone just make a confirmed tutorial on what we need to do to get this running on Kodi again, now theres talk if we try to use IPTV Stalker we could get banned.

So can someone start from scratch and lead us on where to get the Stalker client that is required for Kodi to get this to work and the steps required as well as the info we need to put in all these new required fields now, there is a lot of confusion on what to do with device ids tokens signatures etc. I know im not the only one, hopefully someone with experience will take an initiative and help us all out and make a sticky tutorial from start to finish

dara
02-08-2016, 03:20 PM
See the tutorials in the EPG forum for **********. They take the extra step of helping you to get the guide on the PVRs. If you are using a tutorial that seems incomplete, just notify a moderator, or the author for clarification. I know I've written a number of them, but get very little feedback on how to improve them, so I think they are golden. :)

sat-junkie
02-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Pvr Stalker NFPS 1.0.3 is so easy to set up there isn't a need for a tutorial .. you select the server add the mac and donation number you're good to go..you might have to reset your mac if it was used on other devices..using the pvr client i have had very little downtime in the past few weeks

smittyj77
02-08-2016, 04:03 PM
SO could you direct me to the proper tutorial I need for Kodi 15.2 using Stalker Client NFPS, and is it true if ive used the MAC on IPTV I cant use it again now?

smittyj77
02-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Pvr Stalker NFPS 1.0.3 is so easy to set up there isn't a need for a tutorial .. you select the server add the mac and donation number you're good to go..you might have to reset your mac if it was used on other devices..using the pvr client i have had very little downtime in the past few weeks

Are you using Kodi 15.2 or Jarvis? I downgraded back down to 15.2 because there doesn't seem to be a lot of good builds working on Jarvis yet. - Is there a repo for the PVR Stalker 1.0.3 or am I going to have to use the older one on 15.2

dara
02-08-2016, 04:06 PM
SO could you direct me to the proper tutorial I need for Kodi 15.2 using Stalker Client NFPS, and is it true if ive used the MAC on IPTV I cant use it again now?

See my post. It does help to read the tutorials there. If you had a MAC that worked on IPTV Stalker video addon, you will need to reset it.

smittyj77
02-08-2016, 08:12 PM
See my post. It does help to read the tutorials there. If you had a MAC that worked on IPTV Stalker video addon, you will need to reset it.

As in reset to a new MAC or just use the IPTV Reset function in the donation number page?

dara
02-08-2016, 08:17 PM
As in reset to a new MAC or just use the IPTV Reset function in the donation number page?

If the IPTV Reset doesn't work, change your MAC on the pvr client, change the MAC on the donation checker, then reset again.