PDA

View Full Version : Finally the Nightmare is over

generica
02-08-2016, 02:54 AM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

hotwarmguy
02-08-2016, 06:14 AM
Ok ,

The STB 7.11.01 is working now, I just had to do an IPTV reset a few minutes ago and rebooted my box and then finally a yellow / bar ---> Channel List --> Cnn and History working

Oh and i am using the XM player // the eternal one we had been using in the past.

To be honest I don't really watch any of the other channels but my wife warned me when she got back from out of town SHE WANTED her Channels working.

:)

Best of luck to you guys and a big thank you to whoever worked hard to fix this thing.

OMG!!! I don't have my box with me.
I better try mine...

generica
02-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

4wheelin
02-08-2016, 10:36 AM
iptv is up and still running very well.

zues29
02-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Im still down what the heck is going on i have stb emu on fire stick yellow bar loads guide comes up movies work but when i go to live channels auth problem i already changed mac i reset with papio and still nothing? Please help😂

soya
02-08-2016, 12:16 PM
same problem here

generica
02-08-2016, 12:24 PM

kate
02-08-2016, 07:33 PM
It is what it is, I was very lucky where the service finally started working again but not until I was going bonkers for 5 or 6 days. I would suggest uninstall and do a fresh install of the latest STB Emu and then revert back to a previous MAC that used to work and do a IPTV reset after that go and logon to your STB and see if you have any luck.

Where is the newest STB Emulator?

dara
02-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Where is the newest STB Emulator?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13583-New-Release-0-7-11-01

kate
02-09-2016, 12:20 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13583-New-Release-0-7-11-01

Thank you for the link. Downloaded it and got it running and it was up for 1/2 hour. Then it went blank, I then shut it down, rebooted and now I am getting Please contact your provider to register your device. I had done the iptv reset on papaio and it said it update it. Never seen this before. I did not see in this version the send device ID so am stumped what to do now?

generica
02-09-2016, 12:29 AM

xbmc07mx
02-09-2016, 02:23 AM
I get a Connection Error! " Ther was a network error" and it pointed to the

http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv

Man this is crazy I hope this issue get resolved !!!

if anyone has had any luck either through the STB Emulator or within Kodi !!

Thanks everyone for there posts and updates.

The unfortunate thing for me now is that I think I have exceeded my IPTV Resets and even though I keep changing the MAC address I have had no luck !!!

mclass555
02-09-2016, 02:31 AM
How many resets do we get? I don't want to go over

I get a Connection Error! " Ther was a network error" and it pointed to the

http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv

Man this is crazy I hope this issue get resolved !!!

if anyone has had any luck either through the STB Emulator or within Kodi !!

Thanks everyone for there posts and updates.

The unfortunate thing for me now is that I think I have exceeded my IPTV Resets and even though I keep changing the MAC address I have had no luck !!!

xbmc07mx
02-09-2016, 02:52 AM
How many resets do we get? I don't want to go over

If I am not mistaken its 15 for one single day .. and 3 per MAC Address change