PDA

View Full Version : Can't load DLL Error

sgee34
02-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Hey guys I've installed the new pvr.statlker.nfps v0.8.4 on an Amazon Fire TV and after I configure it then go back to system/PVR to clear the channels I get the following error message:

Addon Couldn't Be Loaded
An unknown error has occurred.
Can't load DLL

I used pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-j.zip to install it. Is this the problem?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Biblia0207
02-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Hey guys I've installed the new pvr.statlker.nfps v0.8.4 on an Amazon Fire TV and after I configure it then go back to system/PVR to clear the channels I get the following error message:

Addon Couldn't Be Loaded
An unknown error has occurred.
Can't load DLL

I used pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-j.zip to install it. Is this the problem?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Yeah I have the same problem it's always something I'm sorta a new at this and people talk as if you know what to do. Most are helpful I read a post if we have this issue it isn't much we can do something about changing a file moving it from one place to another which I'm sure on how to do.

Biblia0207
02-07-2016, 04:08 PM
How to solve Stalker NFPS - Can't load DLL (on ROOTED DEVICE)
If you are getting "Can't load DLL" error after installing Stalker NFPS 0.8.4 or 1.01 and your android box is rooted here's what you can do to make Stalker NFPS functioning. This solution was discovered by @paranoidjack, I'm just simply making it more visible for other members, as it's buried in Stalker NFPS main thread.

1. Install Stalker NFPS (1.01 or 0.8.4)
2. Close Kodi
3. Start your file manager either using FTP to access from a computer like FTP Droid or using Total Commander, ES File Explorer on your box (make sure your file manager has root access granted)
4. Move folder pvr.stalker.nfps from Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons into /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/
5. Now change the permission of pvr.stalker.nfps and all files and subfolders to 777 (-rwx -rwx -rwx)
6. Start Kodi and proceed to configure your Stalker NFPS

*In case you get configure greyed out, or missing text, you didn't change permission on some of the files, so close Kodi again and proceed to check every file and folder for 777 permission.

This only works on rooted devices as access to /data folder is restricted. If you don't have rooted device you will have to stick to built-in stalker client.

This solution worked on my Nvidia Shield with 0.8.4 and 1.01 version of Stalker NFPS PVR client

sgee34
02-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Thanks, but my amazon fire isn't rooted as I don't see that data folder that you're referring to. I deleted the original built-in stalker client so I'll have to get it again.