PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client MAC Address mismatch

mdrako
02-07-2016, 10:24 AM
First, let me mention that I read the announcements about general server issues but I see that many people got theirs working yesterday so I'm not sure if that means it's fine now?

I'm seeing complaints about Device ID mismatch but couldn't find anyone with a MAC Address mismatch. I installed a fresh Kodi 16 RC3, followed the guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_modjLNHI, but then I get the "Authentication Failed...Retrying" and then the "Mac Address mismatch".

I tried changing my MAC a few times, then thought maybe it's just taking long for my MAC on their end to update so I went back to my original...no luck. Is this a part of the "server issues" or is there something else wrong that I'm not aware of?

Kodi 16, Release 3
Windows 7
IKS66

JoeSmith88
02-07-2016, 10:52 AM
The device ids etc at the end of his tuturial need to be made by you. I had this issue then made my own numbers for the last 3 or 4 boxes then cleared data then enabled. Now works. Just got to get the guide to work now

mdrako
02-07-2016, 06:45 PM
The device ids etc at the end of his tuturial need to be made by you. I had this issue then made my own numbers for the last 3 or 4 boxes then cleared data then enabled. Now works. Just got to get the guide to work now

Well I'm no longer getting the Mac Address mismatch, but still getting Authentication Failed. I made my own random 13 digit Serial Number, and my own 6 digit device IDs and signature (all had different random numbers). No luck at all....this is frustrating. I just completely cut our cable and this stopped working literally the same day.

mdrako
02-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Ok I went into Settings, TV, Guide then Clear Data, and the channels now work, but the Guide does now. However, they're completely unwatchable now. It freezes every 2 seconds.

montico
02-09-2016, 01:08 PM
I have been in this situation for the last 3 weeks. I'm using Kodi 16 RC3 and followed exactly same procedure as you did, but no avail Still getting "Authentication Failed.. Mac Address mismatch". May be it is a server issue, or may be my mac has been compromised? I bought my mac/donation from a re-seller (ChrisB) and I'm not getting any help re this issue. I have no order number to check the validity of the mac, so I'm stuck. It is very frustrating.