PDA

View Full Version : Authentication problem

Colbymac
02-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Can't enter numbers or letters into authentication screen , can go up or down , I can pull up keyboard , but it doesn't input numbere or letters of user name or password .

hotwarmguy
02-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Can't enter numbers or letters into authentication screen , can go up or down , I can pull up keyboard , but it doesn't input numbere or letters of user name or password .

exit and restart emulator.
you should be able to put numbers with your remote.

Colbymac
02-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Can't still fill in boxes for username and password. Have tried Bluetooth keyboards pop up ones , etc I'm lost

scully
02-07-2016, 12:14 AM
colbymac can you plug in a usb keyboard from a computer
or if you don t have usb then try keyboard into otg cable

tonto1
02-07-2016, 03:27 PM
I see the login/password window but nothing I try let's me enter anything. Tried different keyboards, Android soft keyboard, MyGica air mouse with keyboard - nothing works !

Tried both the NFPS official emulator and MyGica MagTV - you just can't type anything in for some reason.

It looks like the login/password is a feature of the MAG 250 which the emulator supports but for some reason keyboard passthrough is not working (except for up/down arrow keys).

Anyone know if there is a data file where the credentials are supposed to be stored ? Perhaps we can just put that in a file.

Colbymac
02-07-2016, 04:18 PM
To tonto1 , I have same problem you have and I'm using Amazon fire stick. I have tried everything too.

hotwarmguy
02-07-2016, 04:42 PM
I see the login/password window but nothing I try let's me enter anything. Tried different keyboards, Android soft keyboard, MyGica air mouse with keyboard - nothing works !

Tried both the NFPS official emulator and MyGica MagTV - you just can't type anything in for some reason.

It looks like the login/password is a feature of the MAG 250 which the emulator supports but for some reason keyboard passthrough is not working (except for up/down arrow keys).

Anyone know if there is a data file where the credentials are supposed to be stored ? Perhaps we can just put that in a file.

if you tried usb cable last thing I would try is send your key to your gmail open it from your box.
And copy/paste.

dennistsc
02-07-2016, 07:01 PM
i see the authentication page and type the user and password... and type "ok" but it show error.... can't login could anyone help?

mkj58
02-07-2016, 07:29 PM
if you tried usb cable last thing I would try is send your key to your gmail open it from your box.
And copy/paste.

on your remote there is a content menu button,,, 3 lines on top of each other,,,,click that and the menu on the right side of your screen will appear,,,settings ect,,,,click on keyboard!

I can enter password but when I press ok nothing happens & I get an error message! Waiting for more instructions here on how to get this to work on android tv boxes....as I see others are having the same issue!

superbob
02-07-2016, 08:44 PM
reset your MAC, then try again

sayan
02-08-2016, 12:22 AM
i see the authentication page and type the user and password... and type "ok" but it show error.... can't login could anyone help?

login to papiao tv and reset IPTV

zues29
02-08-2016, 12:27 AM
i have done that 6 times still nothing auth problem on top screen

zues29
02-08-2016, 12:28 AM
I want my f@$#&€* money back im done with this s $!#.

zues29
02-08-2016, 12:29 AM
They should have left the damn thing alone😠😠😠😠😠😤