PDA

View Full Version : How-to get your AVOV online with Kodi

psycon
02-06-2016, 09:00 PM
THIS IS PURELY OPTIONAL, your AVOV has its own great built in client.
----------------------------------------------------------------How to install pvr.stalker.nfps ----------------------------------------------------------------
1. Install Kodi from mickeyhop (version 15.2 or 16, choose the highest available)
2. Download pvr.stalker.nfps for 15.2 Here (http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/1.0.3/pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-i.zip) or 16 Here (http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/1.0.3/pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-j.zip) - PICK THE RIGHT VERSION
3. Save the file you downloaded to a USB stick and put the stick in your AVOV --- DO NOT UNZIP IT, it should be a zip, not a folder, Dont use safari to download if on a mac.
4. On your AVOV Turn off TV Online or Live TV and open Kodi.
5. Go to system > addons > install from zip > USB - choose the plugin version you downloaded previously
6. Go to papiao or iptv66 donation checker page and change your donation to 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX - (change the 79, to a 78, XX:XX:XX can be random or the same as your avov)

---------------------------------How to configure pvr.stalker.nfps------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]1. Go to system > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Stalker Client NFPS and set your MAC to the last 3 pairs MAC you linked to your Donation...
2. Choose your server.
3. Enter Your Donation number
4.Choose the 24 hour EPG
5. Set connection timeout to 120
6. Go to system > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Hit menu button on Stalker plugin NFPS and enable.
7. Go to papaio or iptv66 donation checker on your computer and click the iptv reset, at the same time Go to Kodi > settings > TV and enable
8. Restart Kodi. You are done..

If you get constant buffering install this Buffering fix: Here (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8563-Constant-Buffering-fix)

FAQ:
Q. Help! I cant get it working at all or my guide is not in color. -FEB 6, 2016 Color Guide offline right now!!!
A1. You made a typo. erase everything and start over.
A2. You didn't put a donation in at all, please actually follow the steps..
A3. if neither A1 or A2 are true and everything is in right. go change your mac on Papiao, and start over.

Q. Whats Papiao?
A. You didn't follow the instructions, namely the prerequisites. Cause if you did, you would know what papiao is.

Q. When I install on my android I get a Cannot load DLL error.
A1. Follow the download links on **********. You will see a modified Kodi apk that has pvr.stalker.nfps preinstalled and does not have the dll error issue. Uninstall your current version of Kodi then install this one.
A2. keep the stock version of kodi, and configure the included pvr.stalker client.

Q. HELP!!! i have tried everything above and it still will not work.
A. {
1. Put Kodi in debug mode. (google it)
2. install the "Kodi log uploader" program plugin from the kodi repo
3. restart Kodi and run the log uploader
4. pm me the link to your log file. (this log file contains login details, do not post on the forum)}

***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin.. or the channel lineup changes. go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as its done (before it starts reloading channels)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marley
02-06-2016, 09:09 PM
this works so great nice to have tv again your a life saver lol

mbry
02-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Does doing this mess up the previous settings for my LIVETV tab that had already been working 3 days ago?
Or is it best to wait it out? I hope this isn't the way we are going to have to get live TV channels, I'd rather not have to go thru Kodi. Like my old fire stick days.
Has there been any progress made in straighten things out ?

Marley
02-06-2016, 09:30 PM
no this is a temp fix or if you like keep it its up to you they are still working on it but heck it nice to have tv right

Marley
02-06-2016, 09:42 PM
you know psycon went out of his way for this and you bitch for tv and now get it and you bitch again im done

mbry
02-06-2016, 09:50 PM
you know psycon went out of his way for this and you bitch for tv and now get it and you bitch again im done

Not sure if were directing this to me?

r3dp0is0n
02-06-2016, 09:51 PM

Thumbs up!!

dara
02-06-2016, 10:05 PM
What worries me is that the 'nfps' version may generate different a different device_id on different platforms, so you may not be able to connect a MAC that was previously used on a different Kodi, requiring a MAC reset. That's fine, but you only get three chances to do that, and even then, I don't know if the authentication server is actually letting you do it three times.

I know that if I use a MAC that wasn't reset prior to February 1, using the built-in version of pvr.staker, and the same configured serial number, device_ids and signatures, you can do this on different platforms, and not have to reset the MAC.

Kimbo
02-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Great option to have, thank you!!

Marley
02-06-2016, 10:13 PM
look all i did was make up a mac address for it and it worked th 78 one

Falcon05
02-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question but, is this workaround only for nfps? Or can a Rocket user configure it in the same way?

4wheelin
02-06-2016, 10:47 PM
yes you can use it for rocket also.

keenie
02-07-2016, 12:05 AM
When I tried to download from a mem. stick, it wouldn't. The file was there to click on, but did not download. I exited out of tv online if that is what you mean by turning it off. What else should I be doing?

co0rs1
02-07-2016, 12:16 AM
i got this message
there an error trying to update this route invalid mac
do i have to put all the digits or only 3 someting like this 00:01:02 or 00:01:02:03:04:05

crazed 9.6
02-07-2016, 12:28 AM
i got this message
there an error trying to update this route invalid mac
do i have to put all the digits or only 3 someting like this 00:01:02 or 00:01:02:03:04:05

the first 3 sets of digits has to be as below..
00:1A:78
Then you would add the next 3 sets of digits.

Use an online MAC generator to get a MAC addy that will work.
The generator tool linked below will allow you to set them first 3 sets of digits, then it will generate the next 3 sets for you

http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/

TVTRAPPER
02-07-2016, 06:07 AM
I am going to play outside like ASFT Suggested LOL , and wait for a fix, I am not a big fan of Kodi, but if this takes longer then a week, then I will give Kodi a shot :o) Thanks for the tip guys .

ljhookem14
02-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Couldn't you also Goto file manager in KODI and use this source:

http://**********/clairvoyance

Name it what ever you want (clairvoyance will pop up automatically as a name)

Then install from zip (under SETTINGS)
Goto the source and click then Goto
pvr.stalker.nfps
choose whatever plugin you need (15.2 KODI) android i-arm or j-arm for KODI 16

waqarkhan197
02-19-2016, 03:18 AM
Instead of Kodi, can we do the same for TV addons too?

psycon
02-19-2016, 03:26 AM
it should work, pvr.stalkr has been known to have issues with some builds like tv addons though

waqarkhan197
02-19-2016, 03:47 AM
last year in July, I got the donation from reseller.. ixxxxxxxxl.com.... now sent several email for getting ORDER#, but no reply
Is there any other way to RESET to MAC otherwise? Any help appreciated

Marley
02-19-2016, 08:58 PM
nope sorry on that

co0rs1
02-19-2016, 10:41 PM
the first 3 sets of digits has to be as below..
00:1A:78
Then you would add the next 3 sets of digits.

Use an online MAC generator to get a MAC addy that will work.
The generator tool linked below will allow you to set them first 3 sets of digits, then it will generate the next 3 sets for you

http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/

thanx you for the help

Sledge
05-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Fuse will not do IPTV RESET, get this error message.

"Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Route expired a long time ago."

The information on the box is correct and the donation does not expire for 293 days.
I have tried many times to reset IPTV however same error every time.
Unplugged box many times unplugged router to get new IP address, re-installed KODI 16.1.
Should I go back to KODI 16.0 or perhaps 15.2?
Not use Kodi at all? Use Stalker only?

Marley
05-04-2016, 10:06 PM
look fuse for tvonline is only 00:1A:79 and what it says on box thats it now kodi the any number but you must use 00:1A:78 and and numbers i have np at all with fuse if you load right info