PDA

View Full Version : Site admins

sowen91
02-05-2016, 11:48 AM
I would just like to shoot out a big thank you to all site admins and server guys as your doing an excellent job and dealing with issues as they arise.

bobbyeaken82
02-05-2016, 12:03 PM
i would do the same if i could get any emails back

Kimbo
02-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Questions are to be asked on the section of interest not by PM an adm!!!
i would do the same if i could get any emails back

Exvet373
02-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Hello, I am having an issue and not sure witch section to post this on. Every time I try to go to papiao tv to reset my Mac, I input my donation number and my paypal receipt number (which I take it is my order number) and it gives me information entered is incorrect. I have copied and paste and typed it out and still get the same message. Am I doing something wrong?

dara
02-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Hello, I am having an issue and not sure witch section to post this on. Every time I try to go to papiao tv to reset my Mac, I input my donation number and my paypal receipt number (which I take it is my order number) and it gives me information entered is incorrect. I have copied and paste and typed it out and still get the same message. Am I doing something wrong?

That's probably not correct. If you used paypal, you most probably worked with a reseller, who has the order number. Either have him send you that, or have him reset your mac. Next time, start your own thread with your issue.

Marley
02-05-2016, 04:46 PM
order number is 16 numbers donation are 12 or 13 number if that helps you oh yea paypal nope that not your order number like dara said need call or email the reseller

Exvet373
02-05-2016, 04:50 PM
My amazing seller helped me, he provided me with my order number. Thanks for the info.