PDA

View Full Version : Authentication Problem

Rickyprhc
02-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Well todays been bad day.....some light here..already pass the login and password, the video club works fine, i see the tv guide but when i push ok to start brings me the authentication problem...is the server or my settings???

hotwarmguy
02-05-2016, 04:50 AM
everybody has the same problem./

Marley
02-05-2016, 05:24 AM
this worked for me thanks to Darkside
try this, worked for some others

c/p

I see that a lot of user are having this issue with there Donation # authentication Error appearing when asked to login. This is what I did to fix this after 2 days of headaches,resets etc. First reset the portal so you can get fresh login credentials, then type in your Donation # without pressing OK just yet make sure you have a laptop or pc available for next steps. Go to your Donation checker fill in the info and you should see your info regards your Donation and days left and MAC make sure it matches your STB. If everything looks good just press RESET IPTV that's all you need to do with that at the same time press OK on your box and that should fix that Error. After that just restart the portal, and everything should work.
authentication failure fix

this may work for you give it a try

pitboss
02-05-2016, 06:00 AM
tried that no luck thank

Marley
02-05-2016, 06:06 AM
try this
Connects can't watch channels?
c/p

Hi.

If your STB emulator connects fine to the server but can't watch channels please check that it is sending the Device ID:

1- Go to Settings -> Profile -> [ Profile Name ] -> Device ID in the application menu.

2- Make sure that the option "Send Device ID to Service Provider" is checked.

3- Reload the application and try again.

If it doesn't work try doing an IPTV Reset to your donation number

samke
02-05-2016, 06:12 AM
Thank you Asft. The authentication error has disappeared on my machines. However, the channels aren't playing. VoD works though. On some boxes i can't seem to enter the number 0 on the login prompt. I'll try updating to the new STB emulator(07:11) to see whether the issue has been resolved.

pitboss
02-05-2016, 06:35 AM
The Rocket STB 7.11 does not seem to have this option for some reason or I cannot find it I remember seeing this in some of the older version of the app

try this
Connects can't watch channels?
c/p

Hi.

If your STB emulator connects fine to the server but can't watch channels please check that it is sending the Device ID:

1- Go to Settings -> Profile -> [ Profile Name ] -> Device ID in the application menu.

2- Make sure that the option "Send Device ID to Service Provider" is checked.

3- Reload the application and try again.

If it doesn't work try doing an IPTV Reset to your donation number

samke
02-05-2016, 09:02 AM
So am able to connect on all the boxes but I still get the authorization failed error on the channels even after checking the "send device ID to service provider" box and resetting. However, music channels and VoD work. We are making progress though. So am patient.

scorsese
02-05-2016, 09:48 AM
The VOD and music come in without code.

raven2k7
02-05-2016, 10:43 AM
am i the only one having this problem . I am able to login in whith no problem but the yellow bar doesnt fully load , it stops at the beggining and doesnt finish. ive done everything they have said, still no luck . dont know if the system is still down or not

kingkong1
02-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Same here. Loads on the bar 25% then stops

superbob
02-05-2016, 11:45 AM
yep, progressed from 'error' to a 25% stuck yellow bar. frustrating!!!

Rickyprhc
02-05-2016, 03:50 PM
I try everything... and keeps the authentication problem in the TV...the video club works great, I messed with the media player and nothing, reset, device id...so i think is the server...I try other server and work fine but i preferred this one, the guide work great just when I click to se the channels authentication crap failed,,..

LEAFER9999
02-05-2016, 05:32 PM
its same for most people guide there but channels don't load

hotwarmguy
02-05-2016, 06:18 PM
free bloomberg channels are working. 202 203

therabbit
02-05-2016, 06:40 PM
For the life of Me, I can't find this setting your talking about (even in the new STB Emulator that has just been released), any way u can take a photo where the setting is... :)

hotwarmguy
02-05-2016, 07:06 PM
For the life of Me, I can't find this setting your talking about (even in the new STB Emulator that has just been released), any way u can take a photo where the setting is... :)

settings is on the right corner of your tv screen, but it is hidden. if you have a usb mouse or if you remote has mouse option you can move mouse to the top and click once.
you will see a slide bar with three dots at the end.
Three dots is menu where you will see settings.

zues29
02-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Anyone got this. Fixed yet?

hotwarmguy
02-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Now "Contact your provider to register this device".
Totally down

Rickyprhc
02-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Again with problems.....im checking a box to see if it is fix....blocked....check my mac to reset or change it and there we go again :A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'updater'@'10.1.1.102' (using password: YES)

Filename: models/donation_model.php

Line Number: 2139
What is this now????? and when i check my route in the server it change...if i dont change it, why this happen..

zues29
02-06-2016, 01:43 AM
I got videoclub working and music channels but that's it

zues29
02-06-2016, 01:44 AM
I just want to know if its something im doing wrong or is just down

hotwarmguy
02-06-2016, 01:57 AM
You are not alone. we are all in the same boat.
Nothing is working. Total down today.

Ferdeenand
02-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Well, I tried doing this methods twice but there are no good news, The problem os still there. Any suggestions?

kencho
02-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Well, I tried doing this methods twice but there are no good news, The problem os still there. Any suggestions?

Someone said restore Device ID in STE Emu and then go to the panel and reset iptv.

joesimm
02-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Someone said restore Device ID in STE Emu and then go to the panel and reset iptv.

What does 'restore Device ID' mean ? ?

kencho
02-09-2016, 06:19 PM
What does 'restore Device ID' mean ? ?

I mean "Reset Device id to default" in STB Emu it will create like a "long and unique code" ..