http://youtu.be/Ugw0cq_XVkc

SMok3dOUT
02-04-2016, 04:59 PM
See video -
http://youtu.be/Ugw0cq_XVkc

Not quite yet, mines working fine...

dara
02-04-2016, 05:01 PM
It will work with MACs that haven't been reset prior to the "order number" implementation of the donation checkers.

irish girl
02-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Still working

Mister7000
02-06-2016, 11:15 PM
OK,
My understanding is that this is the addon used to receive rocket services on KODI.
so now that this is no longer supported, what is the recommended addon for KODI ?

My Rocket IKS donation is about to expire and im ready to jump on IPTV..

BTW:
are there any ROKU clients/channel for ROCKET IPTV ?

Thanks

dara
02-06-2016, 11:19 PM
Use the built-in pvr stalker or pvr stalker nfps. Read the stickies in the PVR forum and EPG forum. You still might be able to use your current donation for IPTV. No Roku clients, though.

Mister7000
02-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Thank you for your response.

NICK1286
02-07-2016, 12:28 AM
I am receiving the following errors.
Stalker client could not load
Stalker authentication failed

Everthing was working ok yesterday

dara
02-07-2016, 12:29 AM
I am receiving the following errors.
Stalker client could not load
Stalker authentication failed

Everthing was working ok yesterday

You are off topic, not discussing the pvr here.

JoeSshmoe
02-07-2016, 12:44 AM
i seen on youtube today they got the stalker add on working using a device id number generator

dara
02-07-2016, 03:49 PM
It isn't dead yet I suppose!

1iwilly
02-07-2016, 05:36 PM
yes i saw that too boy they are quick with backdoor fixes just when you think your hacking skills are good

i seen on youtube today they got the stalker add on working using a device id number generator

scorsese
02-07-2016, 10:32 PM
You still need a valid donation for that.

ilan
02-07-2016, 11:01 PM
That wasn't meant to be a backdoor in. It was suggesting a way to get the channels to load if you had a legitimate account but were experiencing a device conflict error.

psycon
02-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Still logging in without a client that supports username and password sound like a good way to have your account banned. they can easily and will likely go through and ban all accounts that have been logging in without the proper credentials.. Dont use this client any more! not until if and when someone properly updates it.

dara
02-08-2016, 12:49 AM
The method does require the donation number to be correct.

psycon
02-08-2016, 12:58 AM
its does allow you to connect true.. but the new username/password auth wasnt meant to be a gatekeeper, it merely tells them who to throw the banhammer at.. (everyone not using username/password)

matrixebiz
02-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Don't use this client any more! not until if and when someone properly updates it.
I can update the IPTV Stalker add-on to include a Username/Password option but the server must not currently be set to use that hence the reason the add-on is working today without that option. So anyone else knowing how to edit the add-in can just remove the Username/Password option because it is redundant and will continue to work without it. So really it is an issue on the server side that they must not know how to fix, hence again the reason they are just banning the MAC's using this method to connect. So looks like we are stuck at using the Stalker Client pvr.
Has anyone with a valid MAC prier to Feb 1st tried to use Stalker Client without setting a Username/Password? In reality this should work as well.

psycon
02-08-2016, 07:19 PM
I can update the IPTV Stalker add-on to include a Username/Password option but the server must not currently be set to use that hence the reason the add-on is working today without that option. So anyone else knowing how to edit the add-in can just remove the Username/Password option because it is redundant and will continue to work without it. So really it is an issue on the server side that they must not know how to fix, hence again the reason they are just banning the MAC's using this method to connect. So looks like we are stuck at using the Stalker Client pvr.
Has anyone with a valid MAC prier to Feb 1st tried to use Stalker Client without setting a Username/Password? In reality this should work as well.

username/password is not nessecary to log in.. it is nessecary to stay off the ban list.. im not jsut coming up with ideas out of the dark. jsut relaying what i was told, by NFPS.

its gotta be done this way to stay compatible with all the mag users, not because they dont know how to do anything, they know their stuff.., so unless infomir creates new firmware to suport new authentication methods, this is the way it will be..

matrixebiz
02-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Ok, no problem. i just don't like using the Stalker Client pvr. Oh, well

psycon
02-08-2016, 08:29 PM
If you can modify the IPTV stalker client to be compliant i am sure there are many users who feel the same way as you and prefer that client. you can let me know if/when you have a working build and i can have them check to ensure it is compliant.

matrixebiz
02-08-2016, 08:47 PM
but like I mentioned earlier even if the 'Client' is modified to have Username/Password options it is redundant because anyone can just remove the code in the 'Client' again and we are back to where we are today unless this will be only for new users to try with newer MAC's for which the Client is currently not working for so I wont be able to test it because my MAC doesn't need it but I'll see what I can do and send it over to you.

psycon
02-08-2016, 10:03 PM
they can remove it all they want, and yeah, will be able to connect, sure, but then they will be banned and loose their account and that will suck for them.

generica
02-09-2016, 12:16 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

generica
02-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

matrixebiz
02-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Whereis the source code for that addon ?

I would love to try my hand and get immersed in this world of yours...
I don't think you need the source as there are no compiled dll's, etc you should just need to EDIT the Python scripts (addon.py, config.py and server.py) to add a Username/Password request.

moyne4
02-09-2016, 03:17 PM
I put my Mac into iptv stalker when the emulators packed in and after 2 days iptv stalker authorisation failed appeared!! Does that mean my donation is banned?? I see my donation is active on Papio but that can be wrong and no reply from them either?? What's the story there with refusing to communicate??

dara
02-09-2016, 04:09 PM
It might not be as 'easy' to just send the 'login' and 'password', there are other problems with the code as well that may have to be removed.

generica
02-09-2016, 10:57 PM