PDA

View Full Version : Problem Installing PVR STALKER NFPS 1.0.3

apun
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Until yesterday I had been using STALKER CLIENT 0.8.4, but all of a sudden it stopped loading channels on my pc and firestick displaying "authentication failed", I read on the forums here that now we need to upgrade to the 1.0.3 pvr stalker nfps version. I am having issues installing the new pvr stalker client nfps. I have downloaded and tried multiple times from the ********** site but it keeps installing the 0.8.4 version of the stalker nfps and even that does not work.

I downloaded the Windows version for Isengaurd directly from here:

http://**********/clairvoyance/pvr.stalker.nfps/1.0.3/

I have tried to uninstall the plugin then close koid, then delete userdatabase folder and installed again but even then when I check in 'My Addons'-PVR Addons, it shows 0.8.4 version of the stalker nfps. Please help as I have been unable to watch tv for 2 days now.

Thanks

jdough
02-07-2016, 07:49 PM
I am having the exact same issue. Tried to download 1.0.3...appears to have brought the zip down but its still showing the 0.8.4 version. Also, my epg is off an hour again. I am in EST, but EPG is 1 hour behind. Switch to an earlier time zone like AST is not fixing it. Any suggestions?