PDA

View Full Version : kodi on bluestacks

buba
03-04-2015, 02:14 AM
I have kodi on blue stacks and when I try adding the stalker client I am getting no where

when I download the staler client it is saving as a php

when I got to kodi to install from zip file the stalker client files is not there

I would like some help please

also a friend tried doing it on their android box but getting a dll error , how can I fix that

BIO
03-04-2015, 02:23 AM
php is an internet explorer problem, download the file with firefox, chrome, or almost any other browser.

dara
03-04-2015, 02:28 AM
I have kodi on blue stacks and when I try adding the stalker client I am getting no where

when I download the staler client it is saving as a php

when I got to kodi to install from zip file the stalker client files is not there

I would like some help please

also a friend tried doing it on their android box but getting a dll error , how can I fix that

Why would you want to put Kodi on BlueStacks when it can run natively on Windows?

buba
03-04-2015, 03:40 AM
Thanks bio will do that and dara its because I have most things I use on blue stacks so I just decided to use it for kodi to see where I was going wrong with my android box.

I am getting DLL error when I they to enable stalker client so untested it on the blue stacks to see why

Dara or anyone can you tell me why I would get DLL error when trying to enable stalker client on my android MX box

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 03:45 AM
did you try this

https://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0

dara
03-04-2015, 04:10 AM
@buba, if you ware using Bluestacks, it may want the x86 android version, since you are running windows (I assume).

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 04:12 AM
good point dara, use the link in my post for the android box if you have not tried that already

buba
03-04-2015, 09:46 AM
OK guys thanks for your input. Will try it today and get back to you

buba
03-05-2015, 01:22 PM
hi guys it got it to work, the chrome downloaded it correctly and thanks for the link as well

PoorJohnn
10-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Why would you want to put Kodi on BlueStacks when it can run natively on Windows?

Well for me it is because I am still running Vista and cant install Kodi below Win 7