PDA

View Full Version : Stalker conflict device conflict device id mismatch

abzik1122
02-04-2016, 06:36 AM
anyone get the message in the topic?

I've followed the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_modjLNHI to the tee.

I am now on kodi 16.0 using Stalker Client 1.0.3

eureka
02-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Yes, I'm getting the same error message. I know what the problem is in my case, but unfortunately don't know the resolution to it! I have two route numbers but one order number. On the route checker when I enter the details both route numbers now have the same MAC address associated with them instead of the one's that are showing on my last order email confirmation. One of the routes had longer active days remaining, but that has now reduced to the same (lesser) amount as the other one. Obviuosly I can't change either of the MAC addresses or reset IPTV, but that's why the 'device conflict' error is showing in my case at least. I have emailed support about the issue, but considering they didn't reply to my last email I'm not really expecting a reply to this one either.

tuxen
02-04-2016, 11:33 AM
oh that sucks, lets hope you can sort it out when there done fixing the user panel.

JoeSshmoe
02-04-2016, 11:48 AM
i have the exact issue and it will not let me change my mac it's very frustrating

loschg
02-04-2016, 12:34 PM
This is a Easy fix It just means you tried to connect with other software at one time.
But it just means that the ID was set up already.

To fix just search your donation number and click on the Box IPTV reset, This will clear the ID'S.

Gary

eureka
02-04-2016, 01:31 PM
No, it's not. - One order number. - Two separate active donations/routes (used on two separate devices) linked to that order number. - Both donations/routes now showing same MAC address. - Remaining days have reduced on one of the route numbers to the same as the one with lesser remaining days. - MAC addresses can't be changed (redirects to reseller panel login) - IPTV Reset isn't successful either.

Justinstar77
02-07-2016, 02:14 AM
I've got a similar problem here, two donations on one order now linked to the same MAC address and changing one updates to the other. How is that even possible?

eureka
02-07-2016, 08:36 AM
I don't know, & it's very frustrating. I get that they're working on things which is fair enough, but my main concern is that they're not aware of this particular problem.

It hasn't been addressed/acknowledged in tinieBlax's thread http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13455-IPTV-Service-HELP-After-UPDATE & (sort of understandly) support emails don't seem to be being read. The issue of days remaining appearing as the same for both routes hasn't been addressed/acknowledged by tinieBlax either, so hopefully that particular issue is a known one also.

I did get one of my devices to work yesterday. It was purely by fluke so unfortunately can't tell you exactly what I did, apart from the MAC address that I used on the working device is not the MAC address that's showing for both routes in the route checker - I had changed the MAC a few times & the one that works is the one I changed it to previous to the one that's now showing on the route checker. I can't replicate whatever I did to get the other device to work & am hesitant to try any more in case I end up with both devices unusable again.

crazed 9.6
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
eureka, That is a fabolous comment.
Top notch with all involved in your comment reply

Now you wants some BLS, i gots some :)

Justinstar77
02-07-2016, 06:07 PM
I've been thinking that we actually do have the same problem eureka. I just cant confirm the donation days dropping because I made 2 at once.
It seems like the software on their end isn't linking the donation #, order #, and mac address in the right order (or at all?) to send the streams. I don't know if I'm dissecting the remoteurl correctly but here's my example so we can look at my problem:
httxs://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:22:22:22/donation/987654321012/fname/NFPSF4
httxs://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:22:22:22/donation/123456789012/fname/NFPSF4
so first it's looking at the mac, then the donation #
but the mac is linked to the route # in the software, and not the donation #
so updating the mac on the search page updates both donations tied to the route and causes the device id mismatch error.
sound logical?

I'm just throwing out an idea, I have no idea how their software works.

Blackbear199
02-07-2016, 06:16 PM
I've been thinking that we actually do have the same problem eureka. I just cant confirm the donation days dropping because I made 2 at once.
It seems like the software on their end isn't linking the donation #, order #, and mac address in the right order (or at all?) to send the streams. I don't know if I'm dissecting the remoteurl correctly but here's my example so we can look at my problem:
httxs://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:22:22:22/donation/987654321012/fname/NFPSF4
httxs://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:22:22:22/donation/123456789012/fname/NFPSF4
so first it's looking at the mac, then the donation #
but the mac is linked to the route # in the software, and not the donation #
so updating the mac on the search page updates both donations tied to the route and causes the device id mismatch error.
sound logical?

I'm just throwing out an idea, I have no idea how their software works.

yup you are disssecting the url incorrectly.
those url's are for the epg and epg only and have nothing to do with stream url's,login anything else related to viewing a channel.

Justinstar77
02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
thanks blackbear199! Any idea about a solution to the devide id mismatch problem?

Blackbear199
02-07-2016, 06:27 PM
disable live tv
reset your mac
use 12 digit number for serial,device id's(both) and signature.
enable live tv

Justinstar77
02-07-2016, 06:35 PM
disable live tv
reset your mac
use 12 digit number for serial,device id's(both) and signature.
enable live tv

just to be clear you mean change the mac associated with the donation # or do an IPTV reset?

Blackbear199
02-07-2016, 06:38 PM
either will clear any old serial,device id's,ect associated with a mac. but a reset should be sufficient.

nfarooqui
02-07-2016, 06:42 PM
hmm. my IPTV reset quota for the day has expired. so i am not able to do that.

Also i don't know if i have missed something in the middle but are we now using 79 on the 3rd octet of the MAC address instead of 78 for KODI? also whats with not able to change MAC address on Papiao. Is it something going with everybody or just me? e.g my MAC address has randomly been changed to a :79: MAC address on Papiao. And anytime i try to update it, it tells me its updated but when i connect again. It doesn't change. Is it really changing in the backend or no? If not, should i just go ahead and use the 79 MAC address Papiao has automatically switched for me and just try IPTV reset tomorrow?

sjordash
02-07-2016, 08:37 PM
To help anyone else this is what happened to me. Have had the continuing issue with papiao not changing my MAC address no matter how many times I changed it or reset. I gave up with my Avov and installed Kodi 16 on a Windows 10 machine in about 10 minutes no problem. I followed Dara;s instructions and the video suggested and used my original MAC from my Avov but for the Serial No. & Device ID I used random numbers unlike before when I had been using the ones I did before the “troubles”. Went to papiao clicked on re-set and as always nothing appeared to happen. Went back to Kodi and up and running! Installed Kodi on another Windows 10 machine with same MAC but with different numbers and went to papiao re-set and now error exceeded quota of changes for the day!
SO it appears that although papiao is not changing your MAC number on the screen when you go back and re-check, it actually is doing something in the background and counting your changes. This is a pure guess as I cant get in any longer but try changing just your Serial No. / Device ID and clicking papio re-set.

nfarooqui
02-07-2016, 09:38 PM
To help anyone else this is what happened to me. Have had the continuing issue with papiao not changing my MAC address no matter how many times I changed it or reset. I gave up with my Avov and installed Kodi 16 on a Windows 10 machine in about 10 minutes no problem. I followed Dara;s instructions and the video suggested and used my original MAC from my Avov but for the Serial No. & Device ID I used random numbers unlike before when I had been using the ones I did before the “troubles”. Went to papiao clicked on re-set and as always nothing appeared to happen. Went back to Kodi and up and running! Installed Kodi on another Windows 10 machine with same MAC but with different numbers and went to papiao re-set and now error exceeded quota of changes for the day!
SO it appears that although papiao is not changing your MAC number on the screen when you go back and re-check, it actually is doing something in the background and counting your changes. This is a pure guess as I cant get in any longer but try changing just your Serial No. / Device ID and clicking papio re-set.

Makes sense. But is your MAC on Papiao same as your Avov? At the end are you using the same MAC address on KODI which is being shown on Papiao? Is the 3rd Octet 78 or 79?

sjordash
02-07-2016, 09:46 PM
The MAC on papio was not one I put in. It changed to some random one the other day and I haven't been able to change it! Before the troubles the papiao MAC was one I entered which was in Kodi but which wasnt the one shown on the Avov but it all worked!

nfarooqui
02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
The MAC on papio was not one I put in. It changed to some random one the other day and I haven't been able to change it! Before the troubles the papiao MAC was one I entered which was in Kodi but which wasnt the one shown on the Avov but it all worked!

Ok guess its more to do with the reset and Device ID at this point than the MAC. I'll change the MAC and will set the same one on KODI with a brand new Device ID and see if it works. Even though it won't be the same on Papiao.

The odd part is i used https://papiao.is/main/search_mac/ to verify which MAC was being used but none of the MACs (My old one, My current one on Papiao, My random one on KODI) is showing up as being taken. All of them are coming up as free. Which tells me something is really F'ed up on their MAC database side

expatter
02-07-2016, 11:05 PM
I've got a similar problem here, two donations on one order now linked to the same MAC address and changing one updates to the other. How is that even possible?

This happened to me, too. What the heck kind of people do they have working on this system, anyway? It seems like the blind leading the blind and any mention of what is going on is scarce as hen's teeth. You'd think they might be proactive and announce that they are experiencing severe difficulties; apologize for their inadequacy and offer to extend everyone's subscription by the total amount of time this service has not been a service at all.

But I won't hold my breath. It's not as if the owner's care less...they got our money already. You'd think with that kind of money they could afford to hire people to actually fix this stuff.

Don't really like to be bitter about this but it's hard not to be! This is absurd.

nfarooqui
02-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Finally at peace.... I am now able to change the MAC on Papiao. I've changed it to entirely new MAC on Papiao and assigned the new MAC on KODI. Then i changed to a brand new serial, device ID 1, device ID 2 and Signature just like how described in the youtube video and now it works for me. The guide is not there yet but i don't mind that.

EDIT : The guide works fine with Provider Only. Also there is no buffering whatsoever