View Full Version : AUTHENTICATION? LOGIN &PASSWORD.? Problem

cool4sure
02-03-2016, 04:26 AM
hi guys

thanks for the info on the forum
solved it.

TVGuy
02-06-2016, 11:04 PM
So what was your resolution ... I've tried so many things today and it still doesn't work. Are you using KODI or the Mag TV Live emulator?

cool4sure
02-07-2016, 03:30 AM
i am using Meg TV and all i put the username and password and it start working that day. now to day it is not loading at all. all it showing blue screen and loading bar, but not loading . WHY i don't know.

Marley
02-07-2016, 03:31 AM
dont think the magtv works unless they had a update within a few days

cool4sure
02-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Thanks for reply, now i wanna let you experts now that it is loading and showing the TV channels but not playing. when u press couple of time to play, it shows on top, "Authentication Problem" WHY although i Authenticate it on FEB 2nd by putting my user name and password. any one can solve the problem or advice which can help the problem would be much appreciated

TVGuy
02-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Hi Cool4sure

I feel your pain ...
I've got a MyGica 1800e, (which I kind of like) but I've been working at this for the last two days straight ... I did manage to get kodi running under pvr stalker but had an unwatch-able amount of buffering. I tried adding the advanced settings to tame the buffering but no luck (I'm not sure that I actually put it in the right place or if even that was a solution for KODI on the MyGica box)
I've gone back to the Mag TV Live Portal emulator but it is still just showing the progress bar and not really loading.
I've done all the MAC resets / reboot the router / reboot the box / load new software but I'd say that this system is down.

asft ...
My question is, are the "real" mag boxes (250 / 254) up and running at this point? This is a really good forum but there are so many "...do it this way" solutions it really is very hard to pick through the threads and find content that is accurate and pertinent. Where can I find any definitive info on the Mag Tv Live Portal app.

big dady
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Yes the real mag boxes are working

TVGuy
02-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the info on the mag boxes, any idea how the different versions stack up - 250 vs 254 / 260 / 270 / 275 ?

big dady
02-08-2016, 01:43 AM
I have a 250 and a 254 both working

Ferdeenand
02-08-2016, 06:36 PM
Im using STB Emulator on an android tv box but it fails. I tried resetting my mac twice but it doesn't work at all.

cool4sure
02-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Hi there,
Thanks TV Guy, and Asft . first let me up date today status. yesterday on Feb 07th it start working by itself i do not how but i start getting channels.

TILL today afternoon, i watched it, in morning it was working fine, NOW suddenly it again give me the same "Authentication Problem" on top of channel list. and it is not showing any preview as well. so i don't know how to test it, that it is from the service provider (papiai.tv) end fault or it is in my box. please guide me on this all suggestion welcome. thanks

TV guy for u, i did not use any stalker in Kodi so i don't know how it response in Kodi, all i am using Mag TV APP and using Mag 250 Stalker in it. all problem is in this.

cool4sure
02-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Hi guys,

I am back to ZERO

as i try to add new profile which does not work so i try to use old set profile but now it is again asking "Authentication info" ( My login and password) so i put in and hit "OK" button, But it is not going anywhere, it is still showing the same Authentication window. not accepting the OK command, Why i do not know, i reset the box, restarted my MegTV app many time, i also done the all the instruction steps by step as maintain in this thread (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13455-IPTV-Service-HELP-After-UPDATE) by tinieBlax (Administrator) but still not getting no where, please help, if any one know how to fix it,

as Administrator "tinieBlax" said in this post that he will help or guide if still u have problem.

guyver01
02-10-2016, 01:35 AM
what is the recommended emulator to use with the Mygica devices? I have tried MagTV, tried STB emulator, and IPTV emulator all with the same result. Selecting the OK button does nothing. I can't even get the authentication errors everyone is talking about.

gisguy
02-15-2016, 03:01 PM
On my 1900 I'm running the latest version of pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-I (downloaded from epg.ninga).