PDA

View Full Version : lg smart tv with smart iptv app installed

tooloudtony
02-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Hi there,
I have installed the app and been able to get a couple of the channels working but am unsure if its the channels that are not working on the rest or my installation. could someone point me in the direction of a fully working playlist so i can be sure my installation is fully working. (please delete or move if this is not allowed as i only just joined)

dara
02-02-2016, 11:53 PM
There is no playlist (m3u) for the service, so you can't install it that way on most smart TVs. Some have the android operating system where you can install Kodi, and then use that for the service.

tooloudtony
02-03-2016, 12:18 AM
oh i thought you just obtained a playlist converted it uploaded it to the server site you was using and that allowed the app to access the program. well at least that is what i did to get it working. it is working but only on a select few channels so though maybe most of the channels were dead so i was looking for a fully working playlist of channels to see wether the installation was working before subscribing to one full-time.

jedmeister
02-05-2016, 12:08 PM
we have the same issue. maybe some channels are not updated. or most of the time offline. am using samsung smart tv (smart iptv). i upload my m3u playlist or look for URL instead. hit and miss kinda thing

Armadiel
02-16-2016, 04:30 AM
where can i get a list for Smart iptv? with TSN

Alucard
02-16-2016, 02:49 PM
The TVs do not support the video format that NFPS is sending or the packet information is not correct. The channels that do work NFPS is redirecting to the providers site which is using the correct format for IPTV. Like ABC New I think was one of them.

BTW, there is a script floating around that will generate a playlist for the NFPS Channels. But as I said the format is not compatible at this time.

hotwarmguy
02-16-2016, 08:20 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to program an LG Smart TV?

Staff Edited live URL

I think smart tvs don't have android system in it.
I wouldn't use smart tv for nfps or rocket.