PDA

View Full Version : Andy OS For Mac Android

jjjackson
03-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Not sure this is the place to put this.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Andy OS Mac for our IPTV emulation purposes?

Andy OS is the first full featured mobile operating system that runs on any Mac, and in the Cloud - it breaks the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping you up-to-date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades. It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, Mac compatibility, and the freedom to run the most popular Android apps on a desktop. Thanks to seamless connection between desktop and mobile, you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home. Only Andy OS syncs to the users' Google play account through the cloud. This means that you don't lose app history between an app on your phone and the same app on your Mac. With Andy OS your devices are synced, so any app you run on Andy OS, you can run on your phone - and visa versa.

Thanx, JJ

dara
03-03-2015, 05:45 PM
I know that its mentioned on their website, but I can't see a link for the Mac download on my PC-based browser. I'm using Andy on my Windows 8.1, but it's finicky,

jjjackson
03-03-2015, 06:00 PM
I found it on MacUpdate

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/53468/andy-os

Macupdate is the best place to go for mac software stuff.

jjjackson
03-03-2015, 06:06 PM
On further review, I don't think this will do anything for us. If you want to delete this whole thread, be my guest.

date
03-03-2015, 07:04 PM
I know that its mentioned on their website, but I can't see a link for the Mac download on my PC-based browser. I'm using Andy on my Windows 8.1, but it's finicky,

OMG this thing called Andy almost crash my windows, gladly I was able to remove it safely, I would not suggest it to anyone.

dara
03-03-2015, 08:03 PM
OMG this thing called Andy almost crash my windows, gladly I was able to remove it safely, I would not suggest it to anyone.

Yeah, it's a resource hog, and unless you don't have the horsepower to overcome it, don't use it.

date
03-04-2015, 04:45 AM
Dara thank you for your response, sure I put it on one of systems that has i7-4800MQ CPU and 32 GB of RAM but this Andy thing it did not work good for me and I had so many problems with it, I rather to go with the Add-ons Kodi or the Bluestack which as you know it has it own problems as well but we are in the testing stage so that is totally understand and it's totally normal until things finalized when the right time will come.
To be honest with you for now and as you know the most reliable way to test this service without having too much headache to deal with I think that would be the Mag254 since it was given a very good feedback by many members.

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 04:48 AM
IMO, the stalker client add on runs much better than using blue stacks with emulator

date
03-04-2015, 04:54 AM
Absolutely I confirm that DarkSide, I have played so much with the Bluestack to the point I said no more, but for sure the stalker on kodi works better for the moment.
Thank you.

dara
03-04-2015, 05:02 AM
I definitely favor the Stalker PVR client. However just for android emulation, I don't like the Bluestacks as it doesn't work like a regular android system and it asking to load up useless apps. I know there is a method to install android as a dual boot OS, but that's too much work.

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 05:05 AM
blue stacks does make you install useless apps! lol.. after a little awhile, i normally just uninstall blue stacks and then re install it! lol

date
03-04-2015, 05:08 AM
Also for some reason I did not feel good with the Bluestack because I feel it's like a third party software that takes control of pc and install anything it wants and ultimately who know I could get a virus and any adware from it by letting it installing it stuff that I am not aware of and without having the option to review what the heck it going to implant in my system.
Thank you.

date
03-04-2015, 05:11 AM
Sure DarkSide here is doing the same process with carrot and the rabbit and that is part of the headache I am referring too versus the add-ons stalker.

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 05:12 AM
it normally shows me what apps its going to download.. i have a choice, either download the apps or it wont allow me to continue into blue stacks...

date
03-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Well said, that is true and then we have to go back and fourth with installing and uninstalling, versus the stalker which is part a big family of options on kodi.
LMAO.

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 05:14 AM
the stalker client has my vote!! live tv seems to look better than through the emulator and to me looks just as good as my mag 254!! i havent used the emulator since the stalker client was released!!! lol

blue stacks is only still on the pc for testing and playing around!! once this service goes private its out!!! lol

date
03-04-2015, 05:18 AM
Sure you have made a very good option. Also you can install the simple client in the case you need to add a different url for the live tv, in the case you want to switch from the stalker so no matter which way you go with the stalker it's a win win.

Sadly it will not continue.

DarkSide
03-04-2015, 05:20 AM
superior win!!!! and you dont even need the video club cause youre already in kodi where the resolution is better and some of the movies are in dolby digital!!

jony604
03-04-2015, 06:00 AM
this is for date I had two pvr stalkers simple client and the pvr stalker but I disable it to see the real #'s for iptv and now I can not find it
do you know were it could be? the channels are working fantastically or better how do I get simple client to add a different url thanks in advance

found it thank you

date
03-04-2015, 06:19 AM
No problem, you need to go to system then add-ons then enabled add-ons scroll down and disable the stalker then go to disabled add-ons and scroll down to to PVR IPTV simple client and enabled it but first click on configure and add the desired url no.