PDA

View Full Version : Stb emulator blue screen Not loading

Clowe
02-02-2016, 01:27 AM
When i go on stb emulator it stays on the blue screen with the loading bar. Restarted it and reloaded profile, its still loading. Any help?

big dady
02-02-2016, 01:29 AM
They are implementing the user name and password

Marley
02-02-2016, 02:08 AM
yup they just got me now need to use password and user name

mmigz1
02-02-2016, 02:25 AM
Where do I enter thr username and password? It doesn't prompt for it.

Roach46
02-02-2016, 02:36 AM
Where do I enter thr username and password? It doesn't prompt for it.

Same here, inquiring minds want to know,

OverrRyde
02-02-2016, 02:39 AM
Yup same here.

Was working fine before and as expected, the update came through. I was expecting a prompt of some sort but nothing came up. I went into settings expecting to see some sort of username/password field but nothing there either. So all i get now is the infamous "Please contact your provider to register this device".

I hope this was not botched causing users to be out for a while.

Roach46
02-02-2016, 02:46 AM
My stalker client went out, now its back, i have had the user name and password in there for a long time, i suspect the stb will get straightened out shortly

OverrRyde
02-02-2016, 03:00 AM
My stalker client went out, now its back, i have had the user name and password in there for a long time, i suspect the stb will get straightened out shortly

Thanks Roach, i was about to go and check my 2nd box which is running Kodi and wondered about it.

If i am using the built in PVR plugin, do i need to remove any of the ID numbers, serial # and signature and just use the user/pass options? Or leave everything the way it is now and add user/pass?

Thanks!

Roach46
02-02-2016, 03:06 AM
i just used the user name and pass word, which is you donation # for both, i had mine set a long time ago, never understood the need to change mac and all the other stuff