PDA

View Full Version : Channels dropping after 10 - 20 seconds

SatManBad
02-01-2016, 10:06 AM
Hi guys,

I'm new to this so please be nice. I have mustered up a good m3u8 playlist consisting of 99% .ts extensions after many hours of trenching but I seem to have an issue, after around 5 to 10 seconds (on most channels and 10 - 20 seconds on others) of streaming the channel shuts off.

I cannot for the life of me get Kodi to work with IPTV Simple and that stalker thing, driving me nuts specially when I gave up at 3am and couldn't sleep for hours afterwards.

I decided to give one of those rubbish Android apps a go so I installed IPTV by Alexandre Sofranov, also tried Lazy IPTV but they all do the same.

I am at my tether's end, can someone please point me in the right direction.

Sorry if this is too newbie but the more I read the more confused I get and frustrated to say the least, I have 2 MXQ boxes (cheapies) and wanted to run them both at home, seemed the perfect solution but ...

The boxes are a basic mxq running:

Android version: 4.4.2
Kernel: 3.10.33 sjlei@sjlei-S2400SC #2
Build number: KOT49H.20151127 test-keys

I just thought that might help???

I have also tried looking all over for a log file for the Kodi errors where i can see if there is something I can post.

I also forgot to mention that the IPTV Simple client in Kodi doesn't load when I enable Live TV and asks me to enable it again, and again, and again, never seems to work, someone else encountered this?

TIA

B787
04-27-2016, 08:36 PM
I feel your pain I am having the same problem channels go to the guide after 1 min for me, I am using a firestick so I don't know what is causing that. looking for a solution myself

Linclon
04-28-2016, 02:04 AM
Try the iptv addon on kodi