PDA

View Full Version : MagTv Emulator Guide

TVGuy
01-31-2016, 05:10 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for some help and guidance of where and how the new username / password should be entered for nfps/privateserver.

Everything has been working fine until now however this morning it said that the connection to the server had failed. Before anyone asks:
1) Internet is fine --- everything else works
2) I did not make any changes to the configuration of the emulator or box
3) The entered url for the emulator is the same

Thanks for any assistance!

Marley
01-31-2016, 05:52 PM
for magtv one ? if so they need fix that

TVGuy
01-31-2016, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the response however I have to 'fess up.
Although I did not change a thing with any settings with either my router or the settings for MyGica / Mag TV emulator ... I did have someone drop by and log on to my network - as the MyGica was off - it grabbed the same ip and therefore when I turned on the MyGica (with a static ip), it couldn't grab the connection.

My bad .... however, I'd like to clearly state that I'm a networking idiot and am really quite surprised that everything works as well as it does!

Marley
02-01-2016, 04:47 AM
but you may go down on feb 1 if you cant add password and user name

TVGuy
02-03-2016, 05:14 AM
Well, I could enter the user/pass but I couldn't get the darn OK button to function. Tried a keyboard, mouse, original remote ...... Just couldn't get the username / password entered!

Help...

02-03-2016, 11:37 PM
I use a kr100 remote and I think I used the "tab" key to move between the fields and to activate the "ok" button. I know it doesn't help with those using the original remote but you may want to try the keyboard again.
Good luck.

TVGuy
02-06-2016, 01:44 AM
Ok - I'm getting a little frustrated here. I've been relatively happy with iptv private server (paid donation) and the Mag TV Live Portal emulator and welcomed the usr/pswd change.

I have tried everything to enter in the donation number - yes it is in both the name and password fields but I can't get the OK button pressed ... I've tried the remote that comes with the MyGica ... I've tried the wireless keyboard path ... I have even tried the Logitech remote (which used to work great) but I just can't get donation# entered any way.

Any suggestions, no matter how strange, will be happily tested. Please help!!

TVGuy
02-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Well - still frustrated but at least I got to being able to FINALLY enter the name/pswd entries. Now, when it goes to load, it just stays on the animated progress bar with the progress freezing at about the 1/8th point.
I've reset / updated / changed the MAC address ...
I've done a factory reset of the box and reloaded the Mag TV Live Portal app and started from scratch (KODI too but that is still another story)

So far .... nothing and a full day down. So does anyone care to comment?

cool4sure
02-09-2016, 04:26 AM
Hi TV guy, I will advice to let the Mag TV Live Portal select ur Mac address by it self. when u config the portal 1 ...did u do check in "device ID" area ? u should check-mark both box in this area. I wrote a detail step by step setting in "Magtv setup" http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8838-Magtv-setup/page2

as you may know i also have some problem with the "Authentication Problem" in this Mag TV Live Portal Emulator so far.....NO luck. may be some one see this post and like to help ME and U.

TVGuy
02-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Thanks cool4sure, I'll step through the process one more time