PDA

View Full Version : TV Online Plus and Kodi

wickedjoker
01-31-2016, 05:27 AM
Hi guys I am trying to figure out what to do I have a tvonline plus box and I use kodi with it however after a few weeks I have an issue with the boxes memory hitting 100% utilization any tips you can give to keep this from happening it's driving me nuts having to redo it.

Marley
01-31-2016, 05:45 PM
it could be the wizard you are running or other things its a add-on thats doing that what i found out for me had to redo box a few times

bdotp
01-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Yeah I agree with asft.

Run maintenance on it and see if you can delete your cache and thumbnails. Not sure it would fix because its only been a few weeks.

Lowteck
01-31-2016, 06:35 PM
They definitely have a problem with their version of KODI.

krazylyfe
01-31-2016, 06:42 PM
You do you need Kodi on TV Online, TV ADDON is good enough you get the same things

Android Man
02-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Yes i use tvaddons to load boxes for newbies.
Easy to add stuff through the addon installer.
Some apps you have to load though through file manager.
After a newbie get the grip on it. I show them how to use builds.

Marley
02-02-2016, 05:36 PM
yea for newbies that great like you say but friends i give my backup too kodi rocks and for most part i hate wizards

wickedjoker
02-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Well I went through the add on deleted the stuff I wasn't using and so far it's holding solid knock on virtual wood. Thanks for the teaponses. BTW for the TV addons comments I have used it in the past it's ok but I prefer a wizard I'm using but I think I just need to do my own build as there is a bunch of stuff I don't use and probably never will.

Thanks again