PDA

View Full Version : Device conflict- MAC match

zdcyclops
01-30-2016, 12:21 AM
I am running 16.0 RC1 on Windows 7. I set a new mac on IKS66 server Copied it and pasted to a text file, copied server address to the text and did the same for the EPG URL.

IKS66 = hxxp://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

EPG = hxxps://ik66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSFX

I entered 13 character serial and ID's and sig and get device conflict- MAC match. I assume it is caused by the server not resetting the epg data. Anyone know a fix ?

dara
01-30-2016, 12:26 AM
Instead of directly putting in a new MAC, first leave the space blank, and submit, then putting in the new MAC and submitting after you configure the PVR client.

ftawizzards
01-30-2016, 03:28 AM
Instead of directly putting in a new MAC, first leave the space blank, and submit, then putting in the new MAC and submitting after you configure the PVR client.

just curious..isnt it pointless since in couple days we wont be able to configure and connect via PVR client? i assume its in kodi or am i missing something..this is all so confusing to me this change to emu, sorry

kdawg64
01-30-2016, 04:56 AM
Try leaving your ID's and signature numbers all blank, restart kodi

expatter
01-30-2016, 08:15 AM
just curious..isnt it pointless since in couple days we wont be able to configure and connect via PVR client? i assume its in kodi or am i missing something..this is all so confusing to me this change to emu, sorry

You will still be able to connect via PVR client after the security change is implemented as long as the pvr client has the username/password fields in it. It depends on the version and that's why people were advised to upgrade to Kodi 16. It has the required fields. You can use an emulator if you like, but that presumes a new one of those is released. With this game, presuming is not the best bet.

ftawizzards
01-30-2016, 04:18 PM
You will still be able to connect via PVR client after the security change is implemented as long as the pvr client has the username/password fields in it. It depends on the version and that's why people were advised to upgrade to Kodi 16. It has the required fields. You can use an emulator if you like, but that presumes a new one of those is released. With this game, presuming is not the best bet.

aha, thanks for clarifying , so really all i need is a box that can install kodi 16 and use the pvr client? awesome this will be easiest

http://**********/

cheers

zdcyclops
01-30-2016, 09:24 PM

i tried changing MAC on server by leaving field blank and got a red bar saying mac couldn't be changed

zdcyclops
01-31-2016, 03:55 AM
I upgraded to 16.0 RC2 Stalker nfps works but Stalker Client still gives MAC mismatch error. It would be most helpful if someone with access to the people who run the servers would answer the following

1. How can I clear all previously entered information from the server.
2. Is there a protocol for log in verification i.e. length and format of ID's, serial nos. and signatures.vice.
4. Have you considered revenue loss from dissatisfied customers giving negative reviews of the service.
3. Have you considered revenue loss from people that could not get their devices to connect to your servers.

dara
01-31-2016, 05:05 AM
i tried changing MAC on server by leaving field blank and got a red bar saying mac couldn't be changed

Is this still the case for you? You might try a different browser. This is the best method to clear the mac information attached to your 'route'

As far as the serial number, device ID and signature, I use 13, 4, 4, and 7, alphanumeric.

Example 123ABCD234567, 345T, 789X, DOGHAIR.

In reality, the device ID is usually much longer. Just make sure you aren't putting in extra spaces. Another common mistake is NOT using a mac that starts with 00:1A:78.

As far as questions 3 and 4, if you bash the service, you might find yourself banned, and without help. Please read the forum rules about that. The vast number of members are able to connect, but nothing is guaranteed.

expatter
02-01-2016, 02:34 AM
aha, thanks for clarifying , so really all i need is a box that can install kodi 16 and use the pvr client? awesome this will be easiest

http://**********/

cheers

Yup. I've put kodi 16 rc2 on a few windows (7) boxes as well as an android box (minix neo). This comes with stalker version 1.0.3 and it has fields for the user/pass. I've installed the one from ********** site as well but use the included version so far. I like a guide with as much data as possible. I use a 10 year old Dell xps on a daily basis and pretty much never shut kodi down on it. It's 7 (x86) and is very reliable. I installed it on windows 7 (64 bit) and find the pvr & epg load slower on there. On windows 8.1 it loads blazing fast. I just inherited a alienware gaming rig and it probably has windows 10 on it but I doubt I will install kodi on it. I'm not even sure if I will be keeping it or selling it. All these pcs and monitors, I'm starting to feel like I'm back at work at a help desk! ;)

expatter
02-01-2016, 02:53 AM
I upgraded to 16.0 RC2 Stalker nfps works but Stalker Client still gives MAC mismatch error. It would be most helpful if someone with access to the people who run the servers would answer the following

1. How can I clear all previously entered information from the server.
2. Is there a protocol for log in verification i.e. length and format of ID's, serial nos. and signatures.vice.
4. Have you considered revenue loss from dissatisfied customers giving negative reviews of the service.
3. Have you considered revenue loss from people that could not get their devices to connect to your servers.

1) delete the files out of the userdata/pvr directory for the version you are using.
2) there are stickies and threads that mention all of this. If I were to give you the exact link, I would have to search for it so do that for yourself. (if you're lazy, I'll tell you what works for me with NFPS: serial - 13 alphanumeric; ID - 8 alphanumeric, ID2 - 8 alphanumeric [I'm using the same info in both these fields]; sig - 5 alphanumeric.
3) you're barking up the wrong tree with this, they don't care
4) see #3

You'll find this is considered 'a hobby' and is NOT run as a real business venture would be run. Either accept that or be extremely frustrated and find another option. Forum members are helpful but info/guidance or anything else from the 'business side' is well, buyer beware.

zdcyclops
02-01-2016, 04:39 AM
Thanks to all that responded to my questions. As to questions 3 and 4 my intent was to gain knowledge I made no remarks about the service. It would be most helpful if those with knowledge of how the server operates and the best procedures for set up would write a step by step guide for set up. As I said in my last post I can get stalker nfps to work but the client that comes with Kodi either fails authorization or gives a MAC mismatch. I have tried resetting the mac deleting DB files all versions of Kodi from 15.1 through 16.0 RC 2. I have no clue as to how to correct my problems. I have an android box that I set up and it works fine, I do not understand what needs to be done to get the stalker client to work.

zdcyclops
02-01-2016, 06:36 AM
1) delete the files out of the userdata/pvr directory for the version you are using.
2) there are stickies and threads that mention all of this. If I were to give you the exact link, I would have to search for it so do that for yourself. (if you're lazy, I'll tell you what works for me with NFPS: serial - 13 alphanumeric; ID - 8 alphanumeric, ID2 - 8 alphanumeric [I'm using the same info in both these fields]; sig - 5 alphanumeric.
3) you're barking up the wrong tree with this, they don't care
4) see #3

You'll find this is considered 'a hobby' and is NOT run as a real business venture would be run. Either accept that or be extremely frustrated and find another option. Forum members are helpful but info/guidance or anything else from the 'business side' is well, buyer beware.

Thanks I have done all of those things and included a search of Windows for Kodi and a registry search for the same and removed any leftovers. But I FIXED it I found this:

To use PVR Stalker Client v0.9.7 that's pre-installed in Jarvis you have to configure your portal URL to one of the following, depending on your donation:
Code:
NFPS: hxxp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
OR
Rocket: hxxp://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
OR
IPTV66: hxxp://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/ in the thread announcing Support for IPTV Stalker ending February 1st . I purchased from IPTV66 so I used that address and it does not work for me. I switched to the NFPS address and it loaded the guide. I should note that the above addresses are shown elsewhere with index.html after the/c/ I added this to the address. As for being frustrated I certainly was but that has passed. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.PS My serial is 32 characters letters and numbers ID's and signature 20 letters and numbers. Thanks

showmehost
02-01-2016, 04:12 PM
What should I put in /stalker/c/ here is 5he information they gave me. Or do I just add it as is like this>>>>>>>>>>>"NFPS: hxxp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/"
Thanks for any help.

IPTV Portal: http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv/
Server(s): 6.nfpsserver.tv (Dish) 65.nfpsserver.tv (Claro TV 50W) 55.nfpsserver.tv (Dish Mexico) 60.nfpsserver.tv (Sky Mexico) 35.nfpsserver.tv (Media Net)
Port(s): 30010 (Dish) 65000 (Claro TV 50W) 55000 (Dish Mexico) 60000 (Sky Mexico) 35000 (Media Net)

zdcyclops
02-03-2016, 02:51 AM
What should I put in /stalker/c/ here is 5he information they gave me. Or do I just add it as is like this>>>>>>>>>>>"NFPS: hxxp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/"
Thanks for any help.

IPTV Portal: http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv/
Server(s): 6.nfpsserver.tv (Dish) 65.nfpsserver.tv (Claro TV 50W) 55.nfpsserver.tv (Dish Mexico) 60.nfpsserver.tv (Sky Mexico) 35.nfpsserver.tv (Media Net)
Port(s): 30010 (Dish) 65000 (Claro TV 50W) 55000 (Dish Mexico) 60000 (Sky Mexico) 35000 (Media Net)

The address I used is hxxp://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html Good luck.