PDA

View Full Version : Windows kodi + Android emulator

sowen91
01-29-2016, 04:59 AM
I recently installed the stalker pvr client on both my windows PC and my Android g box which j use as an emulator for my TV. I had my Android configured first and it ran very smoothly for awhile, I later heard I could use the same donation code for my computer while it wasn't being used on my Android device.

I recently started running into the issue where when I switch from one to the other it claims authentication issue retrying than eventually disappears is this normal or do I need to configure something on the back end to prevent this from happening

P S im now having the same prompt pop up on my Android emulator

JoeSshmoe
01-29-2016, 03:27 PM
it's because the mac gets corrupted using the stb emulator then the kodi pvr client because the stb emulator locks your mac in and when you switch to kodi it wont load the channels until you re-set your mac the only thing to do is use kodi on both machines or buy another donation

psycon
01-29-2016, 06:24 PM
you have to disable TV.. or disable pvr.stalker.. or close kodi all together on the device you are not watching.., otherwise they will keep fighting eachother to authenticate. the service is not meant for this type of use though, it is one account = one device..