PDA

View Full Version : Use PVR Stalker Favourites or new addons.ini for iVue source.

dara
01-28-2016, 06:27 PM
As you should know by now, IPTV Stalker will no longer work with the supported services unless it is updated for username and password. Because of that, iVue and other EPG addon that use IPTV Stalker will no longer be able to use it as the source add-on. However, the PVR Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS clients will continue to have the ability to connect to the server. As iVue really doesn't care what add-on it uses, as long as it is PlayMedia Favourite (i.e a favourite selected in Kodi), this will work. Someone with has the patience and time to create an addons.ini compatible with PVR Stalker can probably use this method as well. (See post #4) You still will need to configure PVR Stalker (NFPS) with the correct authentication.

1. Bring up the the context menu (use "c", or Menu, or right click) on a Channel in PVR Stalker and "Add to favourites"
2. In iVue look for the channel you need to change, and bring up the the context menu. (use "c", or Menu, or right click)
3. "Remove Stream", then "Select Stream"
4. Select Favourites then scroll through the list to find your favourite that you created in step 1
5. You can preview the change by clicking "Preview Stream". Click "Save" to keep the source.

psycon
01-28-2016, 09:07 PM
i thought ivue closed their doors?

dara
01-28-2016, 09:15 PM
i thought ivue closed their doors?

They are planning on restricting their membership, but they intend it to be free, using a username and password.

dara
02-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Ivue 2 guide has updated their addons.ini to include both Stalker Client and Stalker Client NFPS

From the facebook page, courtesy Richard:

To get the updated addon file simply go into iVue settings and then guide fixes and choose the bottom option delete addon file.

YOU MUST then open the guide and close the guide and finally open it for the changes to take effect this update will only hlp those on PVR stalker thanks

ilan
02-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Gave it a whirl. It works...

The nice change is you no longer have to logout to get a new session key to use the pvr after using iVue, as was the case before.

smittyj77
02-15-2016, 05:29 AM
I have the guide but when i click a channel it wont work it wants me to choose a strm file and i dont know what to do at this point, it also doesnt show stalker under addons either that i can select,

I also noticed a bunch of channels are missing in the guide, can someone help out here , im assuming i need a differnet ini file to get all the stalker channels working?