PDA

View Full Version : EPG Description Missing

Nightrider13
01-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Quick Question.

I have a Raspberry Pi 2 and was using IPTV Client (using Ninja EPG URL) and was working great. Had all the shows and description for almost every channel.
Now I did a clean install of OpenELEC v6 (that comes with Isengard Kodi). I have enabled the IPTV Stalker PVR client and configured with my Mac and Time Zone.
Everything shows great and gives exact live shows.

But I noticed there isn't a show description anymore. Just curious if this is a device restriction (I have a Raspberry Pi 2).
Thanks!

ilan
01-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Make sure the epg option to is set to Full or 72 hr or NFPSF3, depending on the PVR version. If you end up changing the setting, clear the database and restart Kodi. This should bring back the descriptions.

psycon
01-28-2016, 08:59 PM
for now. you need to use the 72 hour epg if you want description.. will be brought back to the 24 hour after the new auth goes live

Marley
01-29-2016, 04:16 AM
hum dont read

Nightrider13
01-30-2016, 06:20 PM
for now. you need to use the 72 hour epg if you want description.. will be brought back to the 24 hour after the new auth goes live

Thanks. The EPG works great on my end, even on the Pi2. Can't wait for switch over. I'm ready!

Nightrider13
01-30-2016, 06:24 PM
hum dont read

Not sure what you mean here. I can read just fine. I'm not just a useless bum around here and certainly not a "newbie". I've helped contribute in this forum before. Check my resume:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6373-Fixing-iVue-Guide-to-work-with-IPTV-Stalker-(-quot-failed-authorization-quot-)&p=50542#post50542

Sorry you feel the need to say I can't read. I help whenever I can. I don't know everything in the world, as you don't either. I thought this forum was to help assist others? Not put others down with
helpless information like "hum don't read". Come on now.

psycon
01-30-2016, 06:36 PM
Not sure what you mean here. I can read just fine. I'm not just a useless bum around here and certainly not a "newbie". I've helped contribute in this forum before. Check my resume:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6373-Fixing-iVue-Guide-to-work-with-IPTV-Stalker-(-quot-failed-authorization-quot-)&p=50542#post50542

Sorry you feel the need to say I can't read. I help whenever I can. I don't know everything in the world, as you don't either. I thought this forum was to help assist others? Not put others down with
helpless information like "hum don't read". Come on now.

asft's post is out of context, he was merely answering my my post above his before it was edited, and previously said something like "the epg ninja thread says, in ridiculously large letters, that the 24 hour pull has no descriptions, how can anyone miss it"

moral of the story is use site search or actually look around a little before starting new threads covering topics that have been covered over and over..